Us❤

At the waterfalls

* Arwin was excitedly taking the pictures of the surroundings with his camera, But Luke called him to join in the lake that was near by the waterfalls *

Luke : Arwin come join.. The water is so refreshing... We can have a good swim together..

Arwin : No.. Thanks Luke, You enjoy.. I will click good pictures of you...

Luke : Come on win.. There is no need to be shy.. We are same age group people anyway..

* Arwin politely shook his head again, Then Luke also came back from the lake towards Arwin, He was totally drenched in water*

Luke : Arwin!!! * He touched win's hand, But there was a loud sound at that place, Which interrupted their convo *

* It was a kid (12years ) arguing with a
Guy ( 40 years) about his daily wage money, There are a lot of trees at the waterfalls area, So the locals are used to collect wood from their, The adult seemed like an owner he was beating the kid*

Luke : Hey why are you forcing that kid..

Guy : Mr. this is none of your business, This is our money matter, Don't involve..

Luke : First stop beating that child you fucker * Luke beat that guy and scared him away...But that guy was super angry....that kid thanked Luke for saving him *

*Luke came back to Arwin *

Luke : Arwin, We should talk... * He tried to touch Arwin's hand, But win stepped back *

Arwin : Luke I think, We should be with others, This place doesn't seem so good to me * Nothing left to do, Luke went with him back to everyone *

* The trip was over all were heading back, Luke car was moving fastly, so they over took the bus, And they are going in a full speed *

Arwin : Luke.. Please go slowly...

Luke : Arwin... Be chill..

* But their car was blocked by some goons, Along with them was the guy who Luke beat earlier *

Guy : He is that idiot, Bring him here * Those goons forcefully pulled Luke by collar out from the car and they started beating him, Arwin tried to stop them but they were many in number, Soon the bus came to that place, Arwin rushed to there and told their family everything *

Akira : Hey you stop... * Akira tried to stop them, But a person tried to hit him from back, with a stick, But just in a second, That guy screamed in pain *

* Everyone turned their heads towards that scream, Including Arwin , It was bright....He punched the guy right in the face, everyone were in Awee!! *

* The fight went on, Bright quickly dodged each of their attacks efficiently and made sure his punches 👊 were strong that it will make them unable to fight back, Akira was on cloud nine seeing his son, Bright didn't train in martial arts just for fun, He held a black belt and it seems like the proof of his talent is right before his eyes *