15. Magic Magic Magic

Y/N POV:

She said we were going to a restaurant so I decided to go for a safe choice. Comfy but good looking. A black jumpsuit. Like I said I don't really wear makeup so I just fixed up my hair a little and I was pretty much ready to go. The time's 7:27 which leaves about 3 minutes until she comes and knocks on my door. Am I nervous? Hell yes. This is the black fucking widow we're talking about. Am I also excited? Hell yes. She's still a gorgeous woman!

(What you're wearing, sorry for the SHIT quality )

Just in time, Nat came knocking on my door. I checked myself once more to make sure I was more than presentable and opened my door.

(This dress because she looks breathtaking in it

(This dress because she looks breathtaking in it. Again, sorry for the SHIT quality)

"Wow, Nat... you look..." She's gonna be the one to kill me.

"Me? There's a mirror right next to you if you wanna take a look." Natasha Romanoff's famous smirk. I'm guessing I'm gonna be getting that a lot more often.

"So, shall we?" I hold my arm out which she quickly notices and puts her arm through.

"We shall." We smile at each other and head down to the garage. We decide to take a car instead of her bike, mostly because she's wearing a dress, and we're heading to a somewhat fancy place... I assume. We arrive and Nat heads up to the host who then leads us to out rooftop table with a perfect view of the city.

"I have to say Romanoff, I'm impressed."

"Is it hard to impress you?"

"Not really but I thought you should know that this impressed me." We both laugh and our server comes up."

"Hello there, my name's Jake, I'll be your server today. Can I get you ladies started on drinks?"

"Yes, I'll have a glass of your finest wine please." Nat ordered.

"I'll just have a long island iced tea, please." I ordered and the server left to get our drinks. We checked out the menu and made small conversation until we both decided what we wanted. Our server then came back to take our order.