12. Dreamwalking

Y/N'S POV: 

It's now been around a week of me staying alone at this little island. I've enjoyed it but I'd be lying if I said i didn't miss my friends. I wanna call my parents, I haven't seen them since the grad party. They visited me at the hospital but at that time I was still out like a light. 

I'm currently sat on my couch watching TV, made it the same way I made my phone and just about everything else here. It's nice, just me, a bowl of cheetos, and How to Get Away With Murder. Getting really into the show really helps distract. 

All of a sudden, I'm trapped in my own mind. The TV no longer playing, me no longer in my cozy little island home. Just some freezing Igloo with an exit small enough to fit nothing bigger than a raccoon. Other than the igloo, there's nothing, just white. I have no control over anything, my powers, my vision in a way, my smell, all my senses are gone. There's nothing I can do. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WANDA'S POV: 

The first time I'd ever tried and it worked. I was now inside y/n's body, dreamwalking. It felt so surreal. I paused the TV for her and exited the faux home. I didn't expect to see an island but I guess she did say a secluded area. I pulled out her phone, feels and looks real but I've created things enough to know the difference. I enter Nat's number and hear as the phone rings until she picks up. 

"Hello?" 

"Nat, it's Wanda."

"Wanda? Whose phone are you calling from?" 

"Y/n's, they created one with their powers to stop us from tracking her. I was thinking about altering our plan." 

"What? Why? Our plan was for you to get there and take a look around, tell us where she is." 

"Yeah but think about this. She has zero control over her body and she has the same powers I do, I know how to use my powers pretty damn well Nat, why don't I just fly back to New York myself then when I give her body back, she's in New York and can't do anything about it." 

"Okay, yeah, that's actually a really good idea." 

"Alright, I'll be back when I'm back." 

I take the hex down and leave the island as it was before y/n's arrival and begin to fly back to New York. Honestly, I had to download snapchat on that faux phone just to see where the hell I was, I used its map to navigate my way back. A little pathetic, I know. Eventually I got back and flew to the tower. I entered the meeting room and called Nat and Tony. As soon as they got there, I gave y/n her body back. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N"S POV: 

Y: "Okay, what the fuck?!" 

T: "I'm sorry y/n but we had t-" 

Y: "Oh you had to? Seems like you 'have to' do a lot of things, Stark, and for some reason you just can't seem to leave me the fuck out of it!" 

T: "Y/n-" 

Y: "Where the hell even am I?" 

W: "Avengers tower, meeting room." 

Y: "Okay well, I'm leaving." 

N: "No, you're not leaving." 

Y: "Oh because you want me here so bad? For fucks sake you people need to learn to let go, I sure did!" Instead of taking a look around the room before leaving, my eyes stay glued to Natasha, only hoping that she knows I didn't let go.