21. The Prettiest woman I've ever seen

Y/N'S POV:

"WANDA! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN THE FIGHT STARTS EARLY? FUCKING NOW?!"

"Yes, y/n, now. If you're gonna be on the team, you've gotta be prepared."

"I NEVER WANTED TO BE ON THE TEAM!"

"Well, whether you like it or not, welcome. Now, you're gonna place this plane in a safe area to land, I'll begin to handle the threat, got it?"

"Fuck, okay."

So I do just that. How the hell are they gonna send me on a mission knowing damn well I barely qualify for this? By the time I got back, the area, which was honestly pretty, was now destroyed and on fire. Shame too, it's a forest fire now.

Wanda was with, I assume, Dr. Strange and the Sorcerer Supreme. The three of them using their magic to bring the bastard down. The threat was hardly visible, Wanda's magic wrapping the being, Strange's magic bringing a line of orange to the center of Wanda's magic where the being is, I assume producing some sort of spell. Then there's Wong who's reading a book?

"You're supposed to study that thing when you first become sorcerer, not during a battle!" Strange says, not taking his eyes off the threat.

"There are so many spells in this thing! You can't expect me to know everything in here!"

"Alright boys, can we just focus up on finishing?! Where the hell is y/n?

"I'm right here!"

"GET IN HERE! USE YOUR MAGIC TO TRY TO KNOCK IT OUT!"

I reluctantly join the fight. I figured that with all the magic it's wrapped around, being attacked by, it'd be a slightly easier target so I went for a classic mind intrusion. I honestly didn't even know if this thing had a brain, to my luck, it did, and I got in too.

It was quiet despite the torture she's currently going through. It's suspicious.

"It won't work."

"Who are you, and why have you chosen to target my universe?"

"I'm from your universe. I didn't choose this."

"Who the hell are you, what's your name?"

"I'm subject 29"

"Subject 29? What, there are more of you?"

"So many. If I don't complete my mission, they will kill me."

"Who is 'they'?!"

"I'm sorry."

"NO!"

I get kicked out, Wanda, Strange's, and Wong's magic all falling useless as Subject 29 leaves our universe.

"Strange, Wong, do either of you know how to catch this thing? Can we track it?" Wanda asks, more frustrated than ever.

"We can, I've dealt with a multiversal threat before, there's this girl, the only problem is that she's a kid." Wong responds.

"A kid? How old?"

"16."

"How unsafe do you think this is?"

"It's unpredictable with the very little amount of information we have on this being."

"So, should we bring her in?" I ask.

"No." Strange responds.

"Stephen, we don't have another choice."

"I won't do it Wong, she belongs at a school, not fighting here with us."