BOOM!

Detective Nat and Wanda time🤗

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TONY'S POV:

*BOOM*

A quarter of the tower, blown to bits and pieces.

"SHIT! F.R.I.D.A.Y., WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!"

"It appears a bomb went off on the east side of the tower."

"AND HOW LONG WAS THE BOMB THERE BEFORE IT WENT OFF?"

"Three minutes, sir."

"So it was timed... Romanoff, I need you to check camera footage. Now."

"I can't..."

"Natasha-" I turn around to see y/n lying on the floor, blood on her face and splattered across the rest of her body.

"Shit." I mumble and use my nanotech to get an iron arm to appear and place my hand around her arm.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y., read vitals."

"She's alive but she has a slow pulse."

I look at Natasha who begins to cry even harder, Wanda at her side also crying.

"Okay, change of plans. Bucky, look through the footage see what you can get. Steve, if Bucky finds anything, bring it to me. Natasha, Wanda, and me of course will bring y/n down to medbay with Bruce. Everyone go. Now."

Everyone walks away to do their parts. Nat, Wanda, and I walk down to medbay, Wanda carrying y/n with her powers.

"Tony, what brings you here this ti- oh..."

"She's real hurt Bruce, gonna need that brain of yours."

"Okay, uhhh, lie her down here."

Wanda lies her on the bed and Bruce quickly gets to work, I of course help him. Bruce hooks her up to some life saving wires then begins to examine her and her wounds. He eventually discovers that she needs surgery so, I now have to be the monster to tell the best friend and the girlfriend to leave her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NAT'S POV:

After a long argument with Tony, Wanda being on my side, we decided it would be safer if we left. Tony could get to work quicker and y/n would have a better chance at waking the fuck up. Wanda and I sat in my bed, crying. I try not to cry in front of others, makes me look weak but right now? Right now I am weak. I can't help it. At this moment, I hate her. I hate her, and I love her. I hate her because I love her. If I didn't love her, I'd be content right now. I wouldn't wanna curl up into a ball and bawl my eyes out. I wouldn't be clinging onto Wanda for dear life. All I want is to do is go that hospital bed and lay down next to her, make sure she's okay. Be there.

"I can try to communicate with her telepathically." Wanda finally speaks after minutes of pure sobbing.

"Would that make her feel the pain from the surgery?"

"I don't think so and if it does, I'll take it away."

"I can't ask you to do that."

"You're not asking, I'm offering. Plus, it's not just for you, she's my friend."

"You can try..."

"Thank you."

Wanda closes her eyes and red wisps begin to float from my room to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WANDA'S POV:

"Wanda?"