23. Reunions

NATASHA'S POV:

The whole situation was almost a month ago, we're finally in a good place, all of us. Tony and Bruce couldn't find anything in her blood work and the rest of the team has been trying to track down subject 29, though no one has come after us anymore.

Y/n and I have been better than ever. Sure, we're only two months into our relationship but I'm thinking of asking her to move into my room, I could even ask Tony to merge our rooms since they're right next to each other to make a bigger room, one for us to share and just be.

I hear a knock on my room door and answer it.

"Hello Natty." Y/n greets, walking into my room.

"Come in I guess." I sarcastically respond barely loud enough for her to hear.

"Oh please, the wall between our rooms should be non existent with how often we're in each other's rooms." That's a good thing, right?

"Alright, fair point."

"So, Nat, I wanted to talk to you about something."

"Oh, I don't like that, what is it?"

"Calm down, I love you and wanna be with you. I just wanted to, hmm, ask permission for something."

"For what?" I ask, now feeling suspicious toward her.

"Well, I know I'm not exactly allowed to leave the compound but, I really wanna go out with my friends."

"Friends?"

"Yeah, remember, I was working at Stark's offices before moving in here."

"Oh! Right!"

"Yeahhhh, so can I?"

"Sorry, Fury was pretty clear on his orders."

"Please, what if you come with?"

"Hmm, I don't know detka."

"Come on, you don't have to kiss his ass all the damn time. Can you at least ask him?"

"Fine, give me a minute to call him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N'S POV:

Corner Hooligans

Y: Hey guyssssss

V: Y/N, WTF, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?

Y: Busy?

J: It has been... TWO FUCKING MONTHS

Y: I'M SORRY, I HAVE BEEN BUSY!

V: DOING FUCKING WHAT, YOUR GIRLFRIEND?"

Y: ...LISTEN-

J: OKAY, LET'S CALM TF DOWN

Y: YEAH. So, there's an actual reason I texted you goons

V: And why is that?

Y: Well, I was wondering if you guys would have to like lunch in a few minutes, catch up a bit.

J: Sure, today's my day off

V: Me too, let's fucking go