27. Parker

Y/N POV:

It's been a month. I haven't been able to reach Natasha since that night. I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I've been going insane and I've been stuck in my room, physically unable to leave and only eating when I feel like it, not if I'm hungry, and even sometimes eating when I'm not. I've gotten knocks on my door from different people, Wanda, Vision, Bucky again, Sam, hell even Maria came from S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters but the second she said she knew nothing, which I didn't believe, I took another step back from the door and went right back into bed.

Now, again, there was another knock on my door as I depressingly stared into space while listening to the playlist I'd made for Natasha, a mix of songs I know she likes, and songs that I think she'd like. I ignored it, still looking up at the ceiling of our shared room, despite her not being there, while wearing her gray with black striped hoodie which still heavily smelled like her. The person knocked again and not much to my surprise, it was Wanda.

"Y/N please, this is getting ridiculous, my brother died and even I was finally getting out of my room after a month." She complained and knocked again. Without hearing a response from me, she groaned loudly and pounded the door. "I swear, if you don't let me in, I will use my magic!" She threatened. Again, not a word from me, so she did what she said.

I looked at my door knob as I heard the click of it unlocking, looking just in time to see the wisps of red retracting back out of the door before she walked in. She looked both concerned and frustrated, her eyebrows furrowed and her eyes narrowed but a clear soft undertone beneath it all. She walked over to me and instead of sitting on the edge of the bed, she came to the side and squatted down so that she'd be looking directly into my eyes as I laid down on my side and looked right back.

"Y/n." She started gently, her hand coming up to move some hair from my face. "You can't stay in here forever, we're avengers, we go on long missions, that's how it is with us." Her words were meant to calm me down, and for a moment they did, until my mind wandered again.

"But look at how we left things, Wands... what if- what if she dies?" I asked, my voice cracking heavily as tears began welling in my eyes again. "What if, she doesn't come back and our last physical memory, is me telling her off for something I didn't even need to know?!" I broke down again, not even bothering to fight it anymore as I began sobbing.

Wanda stood up and went to the other side of the bed, hopping in and cuddling me. Usually, I'd tease her about it, making a snarky comment about her not being my girlfriend, to get away. But not this time. I couldn't. I kept sobbing and wrapped my arms around her, burying my face into her shoulder and crying freely, trying my best to listen to what she had to say rather than focusing on what my mind was telling me.

"She's not gonna die, sure, she's human and doesn't have powers or enhancements, but she's trained. They wouldn't send her on a mission if she couldn't handle it. So can we please just, get up today? Have a day out together as the friends we are and try to take our minds off her?" Throughout the entire thing, she began soothingly running her hand up and down my back, doing her best to convince me.

I sniffled and nodded against her shoulder as we laid in our bed, slowly lifting my head to look at her, tears still flowing slowly but no longer to the point of sobbing. "Okay... can you just start talking about random things? I just- I need a distraction."

Once again, the look of pity that I've become familiar with breaking through the witches face. Though the look quickly changed as she smiled mischievously. "I think... you, me, and Peter."

"Woah there Wanda, you're my best friend and Peter is basically my brother, that is not, what I meant by distraction." I chuckled as I wiped my tears.

"No! Not like that you idiot! We should go out!" She playfully smacked the back of my head.

"Ow you bitch! Where would we even go, I haven't seen the sun in like, a month and a half." At this point, my tears were gone, and I was having a good time. Wanda was like a breath of fresh air for me. During the time of me being an Avenger, she's been my best friend and when my so-called "best friends" acted like bitches, she was the only one I truly felt close to.

"I don't know, let's get our hats and sunglasses and go to the mall or something." She shrugged and got off of my bed, waving at me to follow her. "Come on, let's go ask Peter."

We left my room and walked over to the living room where Peter was gaming with Kate and Yelena. Clicking sounds filling the room from the remotes and a bunch of Yelena yelling at the two in russian.

"Peter!" I smiled as he took that as an excuse to pause the game and throw Yelena off.

"Cyka! What do you want! What do you need! Can you hurry up!" Yelena complained, throwing her remote on the couch and thankfully not at my, Wanda, or Peter's head.

"We need Peter, we're gonna steal him from you." Wanda smiled and walked closer to Peter. "Mall with me and Y/N? These lovebirds are gonna need some time to themselves right?"

Yelena flipped her off and Kate turned a bright red, facing anywhere but at Yelena. "We aren't... lovebirds." Kate muttered in embarrassment.

"I don't think I can go, you guys." Peter's tone was quiet and shaky, almost like he was nervous or scared.

"Woah Pete... are you okay?" I asked worriedly, my hand coming up to rest at his shoulder. Immediately, his eyes started tearing up and he sniffled. "What's wrong kid?"

He looked up at me with those sad, teary eyes, and pulled out his phone. He went to his messages with Aunt May and showed me a photo, a family photo. The picture consisted of Peter's birth parents, him, and another kid, a girl, she was about 5.

"What is this?" I asked him, taking the phone from his hand and analyzing the photo again. He took it back and wiped his tears, still thinking of what to say.

"It's us..." He whispered and turned off his phone, putting it back into his pocket.

"So that's why he begged to play with us." Kate muttered to Yelena.

"Peter, what do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows and narrowed my eyes in suspicion.

"Aunt May says..." He took a deep breath and dropped his head, rubbing his forehead. "You're my sister." Wanda gasped and Kate dropped the controller, Yelena covered her mouth in shock and I... I was frozen. "You're Y/N Parker."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

STAY HYDRATED AND REMEMBER TO EAT!!!!!

~A