1. Graduation day

"Y/NNNNNNNN. GET UP YOU CANNOT BE LATE FOR GRADUATION DAY"

It was April, my best friend and roommate who knows I'm not a morning person, but she was right, it was graduation day.

"April, really do I have to get up this early"

"Early? It's 8:47, graduation is in like 2 hours."

I opened my eyes and woke up immediately

"TWO HOURS?!?!? WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EARLIER! I'VE GOT SO MUCH TO DO!"

I hopped out of bed in a panic and began to look through my closet for an outfit. Why can't I do things ahead of time.

"Gotcha, now get ready calmly, it's 6:30, I just knew you wouldn't get up if you knew it was this early." April was laughing so hard it made me wanna punch her.

"Do not test me this early April. I swear. But thanks I guess." I calmed down and picked out a black jumpsuit to wear along with a coat over it. I know we would most likely have on our gowns but you can never be too careful, you know.

I started my morning routine, shower, skincare, brushing my teeth, the same thing everyday. I wasn't too much a fan of makeup so my routine wasn't too busy. 

"Hey y/n, me, Zayn, max, and Michelle are heading out for breakfast, wanna tag along?" April yelled from the kitchen

"Hell yes I do just give me like 5 more minuets." I checked myself in the mirror to make sure everything looked good then made sure I had everything I needed to be taking, I.D, wallet, all that other stuff. Once I got everything April and I were on our way to breakfast.

We drove around 15 minuets to our favorite cafe, Vic's cafe was one of the best.

"Y/NNNNN, APRILLLLL"

We saw max followed by Michelle then Zayn.

"HIIIIIIIII" April and I both greeted them.

"You'll never guess what." Michelle pulls up a screenshot.

"There was talk of TONY STARK... THE TONY STARK at OUR SCHOOL" Max was really excited, he loves iron man.

"There were rumors that he wanted the best graduate, someone from the top of their class to work for him at stark industries." Zayn says shaking April by the shoulders

"Okay okay, even if he was there, why would he want a new graduate with no experience to work for his huge company?" April said clearly not believing the group and I was with her to be honest, why would he want an inexperienced person to work for his well known company?

"Hey... don't question stark." Max said only kind of kidding... he had issues controlling his obsessions but like who doesn't

"Okay okay, sorry" April said with a laugh

"Let's just... order, yeah? I say as our server approaches our table.

~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~
We finished our breakfast and talked a little about our plans for the future and where we wanna work. Max of course couldn't shut up about the thought of working for Tony Stark. Zayn was shooting for a law firm a few minuets away from here. Michelle wanted to work wherever as long as she can start her own firm eventually. As for me, I don't have anything specific in mind, obviously I'll apply for jobs and do what I can but there's nothing I'm aiming for specifically.

We began the drive to our school, it was 9:56 and the drive was about 25 minuets, graduation started at 10:30 so we had just enough time to get there and get comfortable. We were blasting our favorite song throughout the ride until we finally arrived.

We got there and got to our spots with the graduation starting in 5 minuets. I looked around the room to check for mom and dad who I found at the very back row.

They threw me a hand signal, one I knew too well they had told me to read their minds... surprise.

When I was 3, my parents found an ad, the government was looking for a child to test on, some captain America shit, it payed $1500 and my parents were in a bad place, they couldn't let the opportunity down. They thought it had done nothing since I could hardly speak yet but as I grew older I started repeating what they were thinking, they contacted the men who operated on me and they ran a few other tests. I'd gotten mind reading.

"We're so proud of you honey, you're gonna be a lawyer!" I read in my moms head.

"Wanna give us a discount in case we need it?" I read my dads mind and chuckled a little.

"Okay well we know you can't reply so we'll leave you now but just know, we're proud." 

I blew them a Kiss and turned to the stage, the graduation was starting and they were beginning the introduction

~~~~time skip~~~~

They had just said the last name and ended the graduation, we were officially able to go to our families and friends and enjoy how done we were with it all, studying, classes, worrying about a grade. It was a relief.

"Oh before everyone leaves, we have a surprise guest, he was supposed to show up a little earlier but ran a little late, ladies, gentlemen, everyone in between, it's my pleasure to introduce to you, Tony Starrrrrkkkk"

My head immediately turned to max who was freaking out at the news, not taking his eyes off the stage in anticipation.

Tony walks onto the stage as everyone, obviously, starts freaking out and cheering his name. He lets the crowd calm down and begins to speak

"I'm sure you all know me, if you don't, get out of that rock you're living under. I assume you all have heard the rumors, that I'll be picking someone, top of the class, to come and work for me at stark industries and those rumors are true, get your hopes up kids. Your supervisor or whatever here, will keep in contact with the few candidates and uhhh... that's about all."

He finished his announcement and max came sprinting at me.

"Y/N, Y/N YOU HEARD THAT RIGHT?!? YOU HAVE TO HAD HEARD THAT!!!"

"Don't worry max, I did, how were you in class?"

"Uhhhh... not the greatest BUT I CAN DREAM! LET ME BE DELUSIONAL."

"Hey! Being delusional is my thing."

"Shut up y/n, I'm gonna head out back and see if I can say bye to him in person, I COULD MEET THE TONY STARK" he says as he books it to the parking lot.

My parents come up to me and start hugging me.

"That's our kid!" My mom half yells

"Come on y/n let's go celebrate!"

~~~~time skip~~~~

"Listen kid, me and your mother always knew you were gonna achieve some big things and this is just one of them, we are so proud of you and we hope for the best y/n" my dad gave his little mini speech.

I suddenly feel my phone buzzing

"Thank you dad, I love you, and you, mom, someone's calling so I'm gonna take it real quick but feel free to continue the fun" I say as I walk out of the restaurant.

*unknown caller ID"

"Hello?"

"Hi, y/n? Is it?"

"Yes, who's this?"

"Hi y/n, I'm Tony stark"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: HI WELCOME TO CHAPTER 1!!!! I APOLOGIZE IF I'M GOING TOO SLOW WITH THIS CHAPTER I JUST HAVE AN IDEA FOR THIS BOOK AND IF I MOVE TOO QUICKLY THEN I'M GONNA RUN OUT OF IDEAS QUICKER AND THE STORY'S GONNA END QUICKER BUT BEAR WITH ME PEOPLE I HAVE PLANS FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!