16. Fun time?

Y/N'S POV:

What the fuck.

I'm not complaining

But what the fuck.

Natasha Romanoff is in my bed, naked. I'm in my bed with her. Naked. She's asleep. I'm not. She actually looks really peaceful sleeping. It's around 5 AM, I have training -with her actually- in about half an hour. I wanna wake her up for it, I do. But I don't. Not only does she manage to look amazing while asleep. I'm also afraid of talking about it. This was a weird ass experience. One could say it was my fault. It was. I don't regret it either I just want to know that this didn't exactly mean nothing.

I have to get her up anyways. Considering the last time she woke up around me, the worst that can happen is maybe a small punch to the jaw.

"Nat." I whisper as I sit up.

"Nat." I move to gently tap her shoulder.

"Natasha." I go to tap her shoulder again but she quickly reaches up and stops me from doing it.

"Five more minutes." Oh. Okay. Her morning voice is absolutely, how do I put this, enough to make last night wanna happen again.

"We've gotta train in half an hour."

"Half an hour, five more minutes won't hurt."

"Five more minutes, that's it."

"Come here."

"Come here? I'm literally right next to you."

"Not close enough."

"Not spending your five extra minutes very wisely Romanoff."

"Okay fine, I'll do it." She scoots closer to me and with her eyes closed, grabs my arm and puts it around herself before drifting back to sleep.

I take one more look at her, absolutely stunning. "I'll be damned."

I set a ten minute timer to act like an alarm and fell back asleep with her in my arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NAT'S POV:

I woke up because of a horrible sounding alarm and once again felt a warmth around me. Only this time I was fully aware of where I was, I was fully aware of who I was resting against. I was fully aware of who had their arms wrapped around me. Fuck she is pretty. And we have training in 25 minutes so we actually have to get up now.

"Y/n, turn that awful alarm off."

"It's a timer, not an alarm."

"Has anyone ever told you how your morning voice sounds?"

"Like absolute shit compared to yours?"

"Compared to me? No one else would know. And no, not like absolute shit, it sounds pretty damn hot."

"Hold on, no one else would know?"

"Yeah, I've slept with people of course but, I never stuck until morning."

"Oh my god am I special?" She flashes a bright smile at me, trying to tease me, also probably forgetting that I'm a literal Russian spy, she's much happier about it than she willingly admits.

"Shut it y/l/n. Get up and ready for training."

"Yes ma'am." She fake salutes and goes to her closet.

"I'll be back in 15 minutes, better be ready."

"Fine. Oh, and keep the clothes." I smile and walked out of her room and into mine, getting dressed for training.