New Town

We pulled up to a beautiful two-story white house, and I smiled to myself. Most kids would be so sad about leaving their old life, but not me. I am so glad to be leaving all the old bullies behind me.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Aria Brown. I am 18 years old, and I am a senior in high school, and I am a little over halfway done with it. Let me also tell you some other stuff about me, I am what people all around the world call a person like me... fat, or plus size, I am 338 pounds, which means that it gives a lot of leeway for people to bully me because of it.

I look at the big mirror that is in my new room and I look at my whole body and I see my brown mid back length hair, my slightly, slightly tan skin, and my eyes they are a weird color, they are blue but almost looked... violet, but mom said it ran in her family line really bad. A lot of the women on her side had these colors of eyes.

I sigh, looking away from my body and at the boxes that are all over my room and start to unpack. I look at the clock on my phone and I see it is almost midnight and I have school in a few hours so I quickly go into my bathroom and take a shower, brushing my teeth, then finally I walk back out to my bed after changing into some pj's I fell asleep with no difficulty but I did have a weird dream about a huge wolf like dog and a dark figure close to a tree in the woods surrounding my house.

I woke up startled but then remembered that I was in a new room, new house, new town. I rub my hands down my face and sigh before throwing my blankets off of me, then walk to the bathroom, taking care of all I need to before walking out to my closet where I see all the clothes, I hung up in my brand-new walk-in closet which us so weird to me, I have never had one of these.

I walked over, grabbed my purple plain t-shirt, I then walked over and grabbed a pair of black legging, I sat them down on the little bench inside the walk-in closet and walked over to my underwear drawer and sock drawer which were right beside each other and grabbed my favorite black bra and underwear set, and black socks then walk back over to my pile.

I started putting on my outfit thinking about if I should wear my black or my white Nikes, which I decided on black for today, slipping them on, then walking back out into my room.

I walked to my vanity and sat down at it; I brushed my hair that was already dry I must have taken longer in my closet then I realized which I don't know how I wear the same thing every day. I threw my hair up in a very nice messy bun, then curled the two small pieces of hair that I took out of my bun to make it somewhat cute, I did light eyeliner and mascara them stood up and walked to my desk in my room and grabbed my purse that I carried my laptop, books, or a couple binders in it for school. I then walk down the stairs after putting a few pencils and my phone into my bag.

A--"Morning mama" I walked up to her and saw her cooking the last of the pancakes for this morning,

E--"Good morning honey, did you sleep well?"

A--"Yes, I did. Is Chole up yet?" She nodded,

E--"Yeah, she got a ride to school from your dad he had to leave a little earlier than me for work please eat some breakfast even if it is only two or three" I nod and joked,

A--"Mom, I only did that when they would bully me really bad." she looked at me sad, and I just looked at the plate in my hands then walked over to the island and sat down. As I was almost done, mom walked back down in her pencil skirt and black button-up shirt with a blazer and heels, I wished my body could wear pretty stuff like that, I looked at the time on my phone,

A--"Mom, can you drop me off at school? I will be late otherwise." I smiled at her, and she gave me a big one back and nodded her head while I followed her out. On the ride there, she reminded me,

E--"Remember to go to the office and get your schedule and locker then go to your class and make sure the secretary gives you a pass just in case you late" I nod and gave her a smile feeling the knots formula in my stomach, I am so scared that they all will be the same as my old school.

After mom dropped me off, I stood there for a second to see all the kids walking in, walking from cars, or just hanging with their friends, I will say this is a bigger high school. I walked into the high school already feeling the stare... oh, how I loved being the new girl. I walked down the hallway until I was met with the principal's office, and I sighed, walking into it.

The secretary seemed nice she smiled at me right as I walked into the office, I walked up to her and asked,

A--"Hello, I am Aria Brown, and I am new here."

M--"Nice to meet you my name is Mandy and I hope you like your new school, here is your locked combination and since you are a senior it is on the ground floor, and all over your classes as well, and here is your schedule, have a nice day dear" I nod and thanked her before finally walking out of the office and on the search for my locker.