Training 18+

It was the next day, and I was getting dressed for training after we had breakfast with our family, I grabbed a sports bra slipping it on and was about to just walk out but remembered that we are training all together. 

I sigh grabbing an oversized t-shirt and looked at myself in the mirror I know what I will feel as soon as I get out there, jealousy for me having their alpha instead of someone like them skinny, beautiful long hair, know every fighting stand, or people that just thinks I am not supposed to be there. 

L--"Hey, how are you feeling today?" 

A--"Umm, nervous, and my emotions are all over the place." 

S--"Can you tell us what you are feeling?"

A--"Depressed, I know I am not what you originally wanted. Trust me, I know. I just hope you know that I am really trying." 

L--"Aria, we told you yesterday we want you and only you."

A--"I know, but sometimes I can't help but feel this way." They nodded, and we all started walking out of our room, and down the stairs, and I cleared my throat standing up straight and pushing all doubt into the back of my mind and we walk out with both of them having a hand on my lower back and I noticed all surprised looks on everybody's faces and I just keep an emotionless face on at all times,

S--"Okay, we are going to be doing hand on hand combat today. Who would like to be their Lunas partner?" Nobody jumped at the idea, and I just smirked they think I am weak since really none of them know I am training now but what shocks me is who raises their hand and walks through the crowd.... Wes.

W--"I would like to be her partner."

S--"I don't think so, Wes."

L--"Yeah, you don't play fair. Everyone knows it."

W--"I will today"

A--"I accept"

S--"I don -" I turned so where my back is turned and said,

A--"I got this even if he doesn't fight fair." I snapped my fingers, making a small flame light my finger, and my mates smirked and nodded their head in agreement.

We walked into the ring, and we started circling each other as everyone else was doing and my mates standing close, trying to look at everyone but mostly looking at our us.

Neither of us has made the first move, since my mates trained me I am pretty good and know what to do and not to do, trust me I am not the best but now I can take down an amateur fighter. He finally starts to charge at me, and I sidestep, making him fall down on the ground, and I start circling again this time I start moving in closer and he starts to notice and I throw a punch, punch, kick his side, and go to push again when he gets a punch in knocking me down and he starts throwing punches while climbing on top of me and when I opened my eyes when trying to push him off I see his hand half shifted into his paw and I quickly grabbed it and heated my hand making him yelp and fall off of me and I get up hiding the sourness in my mid section.

We started circling each other again, and I looked at his hand again, seeing his claws extended again and I looked at it, saying the ancient word for extreme heat in my head, and he yelped again, and I said,

A--"Play fair"

W--"Oh, banana, we are just getting started." he was talking about him making jokes about me eating a banana on the way to school the one time he bullied me along with his friends.

He charged at me, and as he was charging at me about to punch me, I grabbed a hold of his hand mid-air and punch him three times in the face making him stunned for a minute and while he was stunned I raised my leg planting my foot on his stomach pushing him hard to the ground. I feel my eyes turn color as he got back up.