10 - Relationships & Writing Sessions

"Stace you're going to." Arianna said. "WHAT!" Stacey practically screamed. "Yeah you're his opener." Matt said. "Have the two of you gone completely insane?" Stacey asked.

"Oh come on I think it'd be fun for you to open for me," I said smiling. 

"So you're going to need like five more songs." Arianna said. "What time's the show?" Stacey asked. "Eight." Matt said. "What time is it now?" Stacey asked. "Ten after three." Arianna said.

"Okay explain to me how I'm going to write five songs in five hours." Stacey said angrily. "Cody will help you." Alli said trying to calm her down. "Cody will?" I asked. "Yes he will." Alli said giving me her death stare.

"And come on Stacey you want to be a singer you have to expect stuff like this, I perform every other night and until your famous enough to have your own shows and when you get your own album than we can pick your own dates." I also said.

"We?" Stacey asked raising my eyebrows at her. "I do still produce you, Arianna has final decisions but until a final decision is needed you have to talk to me." I said pretty happily.

"Oh yeah that's right." Stacey said unhappily. "We've arrived." Sam said as he opened the door for us. "It's so good to be home, I'll be over in a sec Cody I want to go say hi to Jake." Stacey said as she went inside and I walked over to my house in and up to my balcony.

"Want to come over?" Arianna asked. "I'm there." Alli said as they went in giggling. Stacey and Jake are over there being all in love it sickens me, I mean if she's all in love with me that's okay but not that damn Jake dude.

Reminds me of an old song one of my mates sang the good ol' Justin Bieber 

That should be me

Holdin' your hand

That should be me

Makin' you laugh

That should be me

This is so sad

That should be me

That should be me

That should be me

Feelin' your kiss

That should be me

It sucks because he's almost nice looking I mean sure he's not as hot as I am but it's not like he's a piece of shit either. "Hey Cody." Jake said from across the balcony. "Boyfriend," I said half-heartedly. "You still don't like me huh?" Jake asked.

"What was your first clue?" I asked in an annoyed tone. "Look I'm sorry I took Stacey from you but I got to be honest dude she likes you a whole lot more than she likes me." Jake said.

"What are you talking about she loves you?" I asked. "But she loves you too." Jake said. "What?" I asked. "Enjoy your writing session!" Jake said with a grin as he closed the blinds and shut Stacey's balcony door.

"Ready to go?" Stacey asked coming in startling me almost making me fall off my balcony. "Sorry," Stacey said as she came over to make sure I was okay.