60- Sound Checking Part 1

Author's Note: Hello beautiful people there are two songs in this chapter, in case you do not know them it is Distracted by KSM and Torn Up by Cody Simpson. I did not right any of the songs in this story they're all real songs I'm saying that the main character wrote just for the sake of the story. Thanks for reading I truly hope I did not ruin my chance of you reading this by this long ass authors note. I love you a lot, keep reading :)(:

____________________________________________________________________________________

I mean I guess since I have to soundcheck still and check wardrobe and do a couple interviews at the fair they have a right to freak out.

We got to the fair around 4 o'clock, when I was supposed to start my soundcheck at three. "Where is everyone?" I asked. "You mean every celebrity you invited, they're hanging out it your trailer yours was the only one big enough for them all, you'd be surprised how much twelve different celebrities have to talk about." Cody said. I walked into my dressing room and saw everyone. "I guess I'm missing the party." I said as everyone said hi to me as I walked in and sat on the table I have.

"Okay so Stacey who have you not met?" Selena said. "Like as a famous person or as a fan?" I asked her. "Both." Selena said. "I have not met Emblem 3 or Emblem 2, I still never understood why you guys never changed the name when Drew went on a solo career back in 2012." I said.

"You've honestly met every other celebrity in here a least once in your life?" Selena asked me. "Yes, majority as fans." I said with a laugh. "Do you have a twin sister love?" Liam Payne asked me. "Yes I do, we were at you..." I was saying as Liam interrupted me.

"2016 Summer Tour Meet and Greet, you wouldn't let me go the entire time we were next to each other." Liam said as I blushed. "I can't believe you remember that." I said. "Oh we never forget twins." Louis said as I laughed.

"Well hi Stacey I'm Wesley." Wesley Stromberg said. "And I'm Keaton, the much cuter younger brother." Keaton Stromberg said. "And I'm only here because I owe Selena a trillion favors and these losers are my best friends." Drew Chadwick said as he put his arms around them.

"You got Drew here? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!" I hugged Selena extremely tight. "Don't we get a hug?" Logan said referring to him and the guys. "Um later, Emblem 3 is here right now." I said as I hugged Wesley.

"Hi." he said as he laughed. "You're my favorite." I said as he laughed again. "Thank you." Wesley said as I let go of him. "Okay, so let's get a picture real fast, and then we'll get you guys all sound checked while I do a few more interviews, yeah?" I said.

"What's the order for soundcheck?" Cody asked. "Well you're obviously first, you're opening up." I said as I pushed him out my dressing room so he'd go and soundcheck.

"Then Selena, Taylor, Emblem 3, 1D, and BTR, you guys know the songs you're doing right?" I asked them as they all nodded. "Awesome, now get out I have interviews." I said as I was ushering them all out.

"Where are we supposed to go?" Niall Horan asked me. "I don;t know, why don't you go and watch Cody soundcheck or something." I told them.

"Okay breath, alright there's still a lot to do and you're getting a little punchy." Arianna said. "I'm fine, where's Alli?" I asked her. "Flirting with One Direction." Arianna said as I walked outside over to her. "Alli I need you to go to Uptown Cheapskate and pick up a dress for me." I told her.

"What's Uptown Cheapskate?" she asked me as I grabbed her phone from her pocket and put in the address and gave her my car keys.

"The order should be under Nicole Summers, all you literally have to do is drive out to York RD and go straight, you'll see it, I need that dress as soon as possible so please do not get sidetracked." I told her.