6 - Preparation for The Ellen Show

“Stacey!” Arianna called as she came in and realized either me or Jake are not going to get up any time soon I mean even though it was 9 o’clcok so she gave us another hour.

But then Alli came over and they came up together still with no movement. “They look so cute.” Alli said as she took a picture of me and Jake to put on her Instagram with the caption:

Young love <3 @thestaceypowell and @hertwitterlessboyfriend.

But then eleven o’clock rolled in and Jake and I still weren’t awake. And Cody came over. “Where’s Stacey?” Cody asked. “Still asleep.” Arianna said. “Oh I’ll go wake her up.” Cody said as he started walking up the steps but then Alli realized something.

“You know that’s not necessary Cody I can go wake her up.” Alli said as she blocked his path to get up the stairs. “It’s fine Alli I can do it.” Cody said as he tried going around but Alli still blocked his path when Arianna realized the same thing and came to help her.

“Will you guys move.” Cody said as he pushed the two of them to the side and continued up the steps.

Cody’s P.O.V.

“No Cody don’t!” Arianna called right as I opened the door. I don’t understand what her problem is, I thought as I turned on Stacey’s light and saw her cuddled up with some dude as Alli and Arianna came in behind me.

“Wake up!” I said starting to get angry. “What’s going on, Cody!” Stacey said panicked as the dude woke up. “It’s the middle of the night why are we awake.” The dude said. “Who the hell are you?” I asked getting seriously angry right now.

“I’m Jake, who the hell are you?” Jake asked me. “Cody.” I said still angry. “Okay, chill out man.” Jake said as he got up and kissed Stacey.

“The three of you might want to leave.” I said. “Come on Jake I’ll show you where we keep the cereal.” Arianna said as she dragged Jake and Alli out Stacey’s room.

“Morning.” Stacey said. “Don’t morning me, who the hell was that?” I asked as I was trying to calm myself down so I don’t explode on her.

Because I definitely have some anger issues if it comes to girls I really like, I mean ask my sister when I wrote a song for her best friend the year before we moved from the Gold Coast.

“That’s Jake.” Stacey said as she went to her dressers to pick her clothes for the day. “And how do you know Jake?” I asked her. “He’s my,” Stacey was saying but her she stopped herself.

“He’s your what Stacey, just spit it out!” I said almost yelling at her but I calmed myself down again. “He’s my boyfriend Cody.” She said almost sounding mad. “You’re what?” I asked her. “He’s my boyfriend, I’m dating him.” She said as she started to sound extremely upset.

“Are you crazy?” I practically screamed in her face. “Excuse me?” She asked sounding pissed but I didn’t care I was way to mad. “You promised me Stacey and you just broke that promise, you have got to be partially insane.” I said.

“I’m crazy,” She said now getting madder than me. “This coming from the guy who dated a girl he doesn’t even like than dumped her for a girl that doesn’t even love him.” Stacey said. Okay now that’s harsh, I thought to myself.

“Is that so?” I asked. “Get out I have to change than we can work on that fucking stupid duet for The Ellen Show later.” Stacey said as I walked out and she slammed her door behind me.

“What happened?” Alli asked as I came down the steps. “Nothing.” I said as my mood immediately dropped.

“Nothing, the two of you were screaming at each other so loud we could hear you from outside and Arianna’s pretty sure none of Stacey’s windows were open.” Alli said.