2 - "I do speak from experience..."

“It’s too bad the only time you get my name right we’re breaking up and newsflash Stacey I was a huge fan, not anymore.” She said as she ran out crying rushing past Alli and Arianna. “Casey what happened?” Alli asked but she was too far and she couldn’t hear Alli even if she wanted to.

Cody was about to run after her but I know the way this works and that’s only going to make her cry harder. “I can’t believe you just did that, I’m going after her you stay here!” I warned as I ran downstairs but Arianna stopped me.

“What happened up there?” Arianna asked. “Alli I’m going to need you to go scream at your brother.” I said. “Why?” Alli asked. “Because he’s the reason Casey ran out crying.” I said. “I’ll be right back.” Alli said angrily.

“And Arianna can you call the moving company and make sure our furniture is going to be here soon?” I asked. “Sure, now go you have more work to do then me.” Arianna said as she got out her phone. And I ran after Casey.

Cody’s P.O.V.

“WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?” Alli screamed as she came in the room I was in. “Nothing.” I said. “Really Codes, because tears like that don’t come from nothing.” Alli said. “Okay I told Stacey I loved her and Casey walked in.” I said. “Why would you do that?” Alli asked.

“But I do love Stacey!” I said defensively. “I know that Cody but you had no right to treat Casey that way, the whole world doesn’t revolve around your feelings for Stacey and just because you made her cry you can’t come to Stacey’s birthday dinner tonight.” Alli said.

“That’s so unfair Alli, I’m in love with the girl and I can’t even eat with her for her birthday.” Cody said. “No, no you cannot.” Alli said. “Fine but I’m going home.” I said as I walked out with Matt as he was explaining to me about some interview Stacey and I have tomorrow.

“Why is he so upset?” Arianna asked as she hung up because the moving company said our truck is a little behind schedule but should be there within the hour. “I told him he was being rude and he can’t come to Stacey’s birthday dinner tonight.” Alli said as someone knocked on the door.

“Hi is this the Asadi-Powell Residence?” the man asked. “Yes it is.” Arianna said. “We’re with The U-Haul Moving Company and have you’re furniture from Maryland, along with your two cars.” The guy said.

“I’ll grab our keys to move the cars and is it extra to have you guys stay and move everything inside exactly where I want it?” Arianna asked. “No ma’am that comes with the service.” He said. “Alright Alli, here are Stacey’s keys and let’s build my house.” Arianna said. “I’m in.” Alli said as they backed the cars into the driveway and started with the house.

Stacey’s P.O.V.

I have no idea where Casey could’ve gone I’ve looked everywhere I know but she’s nowhere to be found than I remembered from 3 years ago where it’s a good place to be alone. “Mr. and Mrs. Simpson!” I called into the house. “Oh Stacey good to see you, when you’d arrive?” Brad asked coming in from the back.

“This morning actually we’re just waiting around for our furniture to arrive.” I said with a smile. “Something you need sweetie?” Angie asked coming down the steps with a basket of laundry.

“Did Casey come through here by any chance?” I asked. “Yes a few minutes ago I believe, she looked awfully upset.” Angie said. “I hope everything’s okay with Cody and her.” Brad said worried. “I think it’ll be fine thanks so much you guys, great to see you!” I called as I ran out the back and out to the beach.

And there she was sitting on her jacket all her stuff around her crying. “Casey!” I called as she looked up but didn’t notice me and just went back to crying.