38- Not Car, Logan

"Whoa, am I interrupting something?" Grant asked. "No, not at all." I said sitting back up and looking at my song.

"What are you doing over here mate?" Cody asked annoyed. "Just wanted to let you guys know it stopped raining and is that my shirt?" Grant asked.

"Yeah I gave a Cody some of your clothes while his are in the dryer, is there something you need Grant?" I asked.

"No, nothing that I need I'll see you in a bit." Grant said as he walked back out the house closing the door behind him.

"I should get back to my song." I said. "Maybe I can help you." Cody said as he glanced at my sheets.

"I don't know this might actually be one break-up you've never experienced." I said as I showed the lyrics.

"Okay so you have what, like the first three verses?" Cody asked. "Uh-huh." I said. "What is it with you and only writing three verses?" Cody asked.

"I really don't know." I said as we both laughed and out of nowhere I literally just thought of the rest of the lyrics.

"Did you just think of every one of the lyrics just now?" Cody asked. "Done." I said.

"Can I see it?" Cody asked me. "Sure." I said as I handed him my notebook.

"This is amazing, you really need to give yourself more credit Stacey, you can write a song and write it very well if I may add." Cody said as we both laughed.

"Thanks for coming over, I'm sorry I kind of cried like in front of you." I said. "Stacey I love you, if you want to cry you can always give me a call." Cody said as he took my hands and was leaning forward to kiss me.

"Cody, Cody, Cody I can't." I said as I let go of his hands. "I'm sorry I just thought, you know what never mind, you probably want to be alone." Cody said as he walked out the door.

"Cody, Cody wait!" I tried calling but he managed to go into his house, grab his car keys, and get in his car in like 10 seconds.

"Where is he going?" I asked as I came into the Simpson's house. "I don't know, why is something wrong?" Alli asked.

"Well he's upset, does that count?" I asked as I sighed and plopped on the couch. "Something happen with you two?" Arianna asked.

"You could say that," I said with another sigh. "Well what happened?" Alli asked. "Well we almost kissed," I was saying.

"You guys almost kissed?" Arianna asked shocked. "Twice." I finished saying. "Twice?!?!?" Alli asked.

"Yes, the first time we didn't kiss because Grant walked in and then the second time you know he held my hands, we were leaning in and I just couldn't." I said with another sigh.

"Hun, you got to stop sighing, it's a waste of breath." Arianna said as we all laughed. "I'm going to go try and find him, Alli any ideas?" I asked worriedly.

"Well I don't know for sure but one place I know he always is when he's upset is the abandoned lifeguard tower all the way at the end of Venice Beach." Alli said.

"Well is that all the way to the left or all the way to the right?" I asked her. "The left, I'd tell you which street it would be on if I knew." Alli said apologetically.

So for the next two hours that's what I did, look for him. When I actually got to the beach and walked all the way to the end, I saw that the beach part is basically empty and then I saw the tower and I heard singing when I was walking closer.

"Hey there pretty brown eyes whatcha doing later tonight" he was singing as he strummed his guitar lightly.

"Would you mind if I spent time with you?" I sang back to him. "So you've found my secret hiding place." Cody said as he laid his guitar down next to him and leaned back on the wall behind him.