45 - Loud and Clear

She doesn't even see me, she never has. I had to get up and close my curtain, If I see her I'm going to start crying again and come on I'm a guy I can't be crying over a girl even if she's the only girl I've ever really loved but I'm not good enough. I felt a tear streak down my face and onto my lip, I can't do this.

KNOCK KNOCK

I wiped my eyes as I went to my bedroom door and opened it seeing Alli. "Come on Codes, we're all about to leave to go with Stacey to the studio. Whoa, are you alright?" Alli asked me.

"Yeah, I don't know if I can make the studio today, I'm not feeling too great." I told her. "Are you sure you're not just lovesick?" Alli said smiling trying to make me feel better.

"I'm going to stay home, tell Stacey that I'd like her to call her record The Break-Up EP, and if she needs me she can call, but I'm not going to the studio." I said.

"Alright, I'll see you later." Alli said as she hugged me and left.

Stacey's P.O.V.

"Where's Cody?" I asked Alli as she got into Arianna's car. "He's not feeling too well, so he won't be able to make it." Alli said. "Oh should I go and check on him?" I asked her.

"No you don't have to do that but he has shared his wisdom with me and he already told Shawn that he's not feeling too well so he'll have to produce today, is that alright?" Alli asked me.

"Sure, I love Shawn." I said. "Well then let's go." Arianna said as we drove to the studio.

"Shall we?" Grant asked. "We shall." Tristan said as Arianna parked and we all got out only to be bombarded by paparazzi but what else is new right.

"Stacey, Stacey, what happened to Cody, did you cheat on him with Hunter Hayes, were you drunk last night, I thought you didn't drink, did you have sex with him, I thought you were abstinent, Stacey, Stacey..."

Arianna banned me from answering any questions or taking any pictures until she get my whole Hunter Hayes relationship story right and to the entire nation.

"How does me not talking to paparazzi help you at all with my Instagram post?" I asked her. "Your what?" Arianna asked me. "The post I put on Instagram of Hunter and me." I said as everyone got out their phones and Alli was already on her phone so she got it first as she showed the picture to Arianna.

"Oh come on Stacey, why would you post this?" Arianna asked me. "I was really excited when he asked me out I wanted to put it on IG I'm sorry I didn't know it would cause such a problem." I said defensively as we all got into the elevator.

"Um that's the least of your problems right now..." Grant was saying. "What do you mean?" Arianna asked him as he showed her his phone.

"Oh no, Stacey can you please explain to me what was going on here?" Arianna asked as she took Grant's phone and showed me a picture of a magazine cover of Hunter in his boxers and me in sweats and my sports bra as he was kissing me with his hands on my ass.

"This was on the balcony last night, he was so drunk he thought he could jump from mine to Cody's I told him that I'd be devastated if he fell to get him off of the top of it but after he got down he kissed me, this shot has to have been taken from below my balcony, a pap was in the neighborhood last night god dammit." I said.

"Um guys I'm looking at #Stacey and that picture as well as your Instagram picture is on the on the cover of at least 10 different magazines." Tristan said.

"Yeah and apparently your ship name with Hunter is #Hacey and I'm seeing at least another 15 magazines." CJ said. "Take the picture down now." Arianna said.