57 - Maybe Without The Words Sex God

"Shirtless Justin Bieber, wow." I said as I put my board down next to the other two. "Well we are sharing this dressing room so you had to expect it sooner or later, but look at you new girl in Hollywood how are you enjoying your first award show?" Justin asked me.

"It's really awesome, the energy is amazing I feel so honored to win all three." I said. "You know you got my boy going crazy because you won't admit you like him but seeing you up close and personal with Hunter Hayes really makes me wonder why he likes you." Justin said.

"Well I don't see how my relationships are any of your business, it's not like we're BFFs or anything." I said. "Did it just get cold in here?" Justin asked me as I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Clever." I said. "You know I have a feeling you don't like me very much." Justin said. "What was your first clue?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Okay but come on your inner fan girl isn't screaming out oh my gosh Justin Bieber I want to make out with his face!" Justin said laughing.

"You know I was never really a fan, so it would mean absolutely nothing if I kissed you right now I'd probably want to throw up actually." I said as I started walking out.

"Whatever you say Miss Two Boyfriends." Justin said as I turned around pushed him in the chair and kissed him. "Damn girl." Justin said. "Gross." I said as I walked out.

The rest of the TCAs were so much fun. Cody won choice summer music star male and choice international artist, it's nice that his hard work is finally paying off. We all went home with a big win.

My guys got to perform on national TV, Arianna's siblings had a great time but they unfortunately did have to leave after the after party. They weren't allowed to be out of state for too long due to the fact their parents had no idea where they were. I had to say bye to them after the afterparty because I had a whole row of pictures to take with my boards. Which I won three of by the way.

Arianna got back from the airport way late, which makes me believe she did other things besides just drop them off at the airport. We were still up at 1 AM as I was trying to pick a place in the living room for my boards.

"Why don't you just put them in the basement, there's plenty of room down there for these." CJ said as I was moving Grant around to find the perfect spot.

"Because no one will see them down there." I said. "What about here?" Grant asked. "No a little more to the left." I said. "And you guys didn't want to go first." Tristan said as he got a beer out the fridge.

"Okay since when is there beer in the house?" Arianna asked as she came in. "Since we bought some on the way home from the Teen Choice Awards." Tristan said as he popped it open and sat on the couch.

"Okay there." I said as Grant put it down. "Thank god." Grant said. "Okay your turn CJ." I said. "I'm going to bed." Arianna said. "Why so tired sweetie?" I asked her directing CJ.

"It's just been a long day." I said. "Nope, she slept with her boyfriend." Alli said coming in. "Shut up Alli!" Arianna said. "What? You had sex with Tim? That's great sweetie, how was it?" I asked her.

"Really good actually he's like a sex god." Arianna said smiling. "Is this seriously how girls talk about sex with their boyfriend?" Tristan asked. "Yeah, how else would we talk about it?" Alli asked as she came and sat down.

"Maybe without the words sex god." Grant said shuddering at the sound of it. "Well if he's good in bed he's good in bed, nothing you can do about that." Arianna said as Alli and I laughed.

"What about here?" CJ asked me. "No more to the left." I said directing CJ. "Here?" CJ asked. "No go back, a little bit more, a little bit more, perfect." I said as CJ put the board down.

"That's exactly where I started, you know screw it I'm going to bed." CJ said as he went upstairs. "Yeah me too, goodnight guys." Arianna said. "I'll turn in for the night too, good night beautiful." Grant said as he kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight babe." I said. "I will walk you home." I said as Tristan went to sleep on the couch. "You need to talk to him." Alli said.

"Can't I do it tomorrow?" I asked her as we walked in and up to her room. "No, go, goodnight." Alli said as I knocked on Cody's door. "Come in!" I heard as I opened the door.

"Hey Codes." I said as I walked in. "Stacey, what's up?" he asked me. He was sitting on his balcony shirtless with the balcony door open playing guitar.

"We should talk, you up for a little late night beach walk?" I asked him as he smiled. "Only if you wear my tee shirt again." Cody said as I laughed.

I was already wearing a pair of sweats and a spaghetti strap tank top but I wasn't wearing a bra. "Deal." I said as I started to take my shirt off and Cody turned around. "Cody it's okay." I said as he turned back around covering his face.

"Are you sure?" he asked me. "Yes I trust you." I said as I pulled his hands from his face and I was standing in front of him shirtless. "Wow." Cody said as I laughed and picked one of the shirts from his closet.

"How do I look?" I asked him. "Better in that shirt then I do." Cody said as I took his hand and we walked down to the beach.

We played in the water for a bit, fully clothed and everything we just splashing each other and feeling the waves on our toes. It was really nice. We saw that Jay had forgotten a couple of chairs on the beach so we went and made it into makeshift bed.

"You don't still have feelings for Hunter do you?" Cody asked me. "No Cody I don't, we're just friends close friends maybe but I like you Cody and yes I like Hunter too but in a completely different way, I never want to hurt you you mean to much to me." I said. "I love you Stacey." Cody said as he kissed my forehead. "I love you too." I said as Cody smiled and kissed me.

"It's a nice night, you want to sleep on the beach?" Cody asked me. "I thought you'd never ask I just hope I don't get cold." I said as I turned and faced the other direction. "I'll keep you warm." Cody whispered in my ear seductively.

"Goodnight Cody." I said. "Goodnight." he said as he wrapped his arms around me.