11- Disneyland

"I will." I said. "Come on guys Stacey's show is about start she wants a good luck kiss." Alli said as we both followed her to where Stacey was waiting to be lifted.

"Hey babe." Jake said giving her a reassuring smile. "Oh my god I'm going to puke." Stacey said.  "Just relax Stacey, you'll be fine, my fans are going to love you." I said as I started staring at her.

"Jake I could use some help here." Stacey asked. "Twenty seconds." A stage guy said as he walked by us. "You're going to rock." Jake said as he kissed her. God I wish I could be the one giving her a good luck kiss, I thought. "Now, go!" Arianna said pushing her back as she squatted down to be lifted up and mouthed the words thank you to me.

"Come on I told her we'd watch the show from the audience." Alli said as she pulled Arianna and then Arianna pulled Jake and me with her. "Are you insane I can't watch the show from the audience I'll get killed." I said.

"We're watching from the lighting area you know right above the stage." Alli said as Jake stopped. "No way I do not do heights unless they're roller coasters than its okay." Jake said.

"So you can't sit in a lighting area but you'll ride a roller coaster?" Alli asked. 

"Yeah I'm weird get over it, I'll watch from the side curtains you know on the ground." Jake said as he turned around. "I'll do that too." I said as I followed him. "Hey check it out she just got on." Jake said as we watched Stacey rise up and the piano started playing.

Stacey's P.O.V.

I have no idea how fast this is going to go. I figured it'd take like two whole minutes as I rose slowly but no I was done in like ten seconds next thing I knew I was up on stage and piano started playing.

Surprisingly I didn't get to use Cody's band they picked random musicians from god knows where but tomorrow I'm bringing in my own band, well my own drummer at least.

Shine bright like a diamond

Find light in the beautiful sea

I chose to be happy

You and I, you and I

We're like diamonds in the sky

You're a shooting star I see

A vision of ecstasy

When you hold me, I'm alive

We're like diamonds in the sky

I knew that we'd become one right away

Oh, right away

At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays

I saw the life inside your eyes

So shine bright tonight, you and I

We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Eye to eye, so alive

We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Shine bright like a diamond

Shining bright like a diamond