28 - The Sidewalk Cafe

The Next Morning 

Tyler's P.O.V. 

I woke up to the ring of my phone. Stacey wasn't in front of me I'm guessing she was just an early riser I could possibly care less. I'm only here for a story. 

My phone read 10 o'clock and due to the time difference my parents should probably be sitting down for lunch right about now so they felt the need to call me. 

"Hello," 

"Oh I'm sorry sweetie did you just wake up?" my mom asked on the phone. 

"Yes but I'm fine Mom, what's up?" 

"How's the girlfriend?" 

"I don't know we slept together last night," 

 "You did what?!?" 

 "PUT HIM ON SPEAKER!" I heard my dad's voice boom in the background. 

"Will you two relax, it was just sleeping like I'm not even kidding right now she's like abstinent or some shit like that," 

"You should put that in the notebook?" 

"I already did, you two know you don't have to check on me I've done this before, 

"Done what before?" Arianna asked half asleep. "Just been away from home, my parents' think I'll get homesick." I said with a sad look. 

"Well don't let me bother you I'll see you downstairs." Arianna said as she walked down the steps. 

"Who was that?" 

"Just Stacey's manager, relax Dad!" 

"Alright well we'll call you tomorrow." My Dad said as he hung up the phone. 

I swear sometimes it's like he has no faith in me at all, it's so fucking stupid. "Tyler you might want to see this." Arianna said as she came back up the steps and pulled me downstairs. 

So I turn the corner and I see Stacey snuggled up on the couch with Grant, which doesn't make any sense to me because Tristan was sleeping on the couch.So she has a boyfriend but she sleeps with other guys as well, now that's something extravagant for the book. 

"I'm going to wake them up, WAKE UP!" I shouted my voice ringing throughout the entire house. "Tyler, what are you doing up it's only..." Stacey was saying. 

"10 o'clock?" I said questionably as she had the most worried look on her face. So she's not an awful person. 

"Tyler I swear nothing happened we were just sleeping you know we were just talking then we got a little tired and we fell asleep, nothing happened I swear!" Stacey said alarmed. 

"I believe you, come here." I said as I hugged her and Grant was just glaring at me. 

"Does anyone know how I got upstairs?" Tristan asked coming down the steps with the most freaked out face. 

Cody's P.O.V. 

I woke up at 5 just so I could get out before L.A. life actually starts, I put on my wetsuit and put my board in the backseat of my car and just headed to the beach. 

I didn't really run into any fans because no one in L.A. is really up this early but I have noticed the early risers hit the beach at nine so I was surfing for a couple hours then I just sat for another couple then when I saw the early risers I headed back. I probably got home at like 10. 

The beach, now that's a place I can always call home no matter where I am, I wish I could share it with Stacey. I sighed as I walked into my house leaving my keys in the bowl next to the front door when I heard the TV.