22 - Texas Part 3

So I walked in the room and Cody's knocked out on the floor so I pulled him up and put him in the bed as I put him under the covers, grabbed the spare blanket from the closet took one of the pillows he wasn't laying on laid on the floor and instantly fell asleep as my eyes closed. 

The Next Morning 

I got an unscheduled wakeup call when my cellphone went off. 

"Hello," 

"Hey Stacey, its Tyler," For some reason his name like instantaneously woke me up but like in a good way. 

"Hey Tyler what's up?" 

 "Well I just thought I'd let you know that it's 8:45," 

"What so kind of like an unscheduled wakeup call?" 

"Yeah I guess you could put it that way, how's drinky?"

"Where am I?" Cody asked as he woke up sounding like half asleep. 

"He just woke up, thanks for the wakeup call it means a lot." 

 "Anytime, well bye." 

 "Bye Ty." I said as we hung up and I went to go take care of drinky. 

Cody's P.O.V. 

"Good Morning Cody." Stacey said as she stood up. Hey I got the bed; oh my head is killing me."Hi Stacey." I said as I got out from under the covers and stood up but then was falling back down."Whoa, be careful there drinky." Stacey said rushing to my side and carefully putting me back on the bed as she sat next to me. 

"Drinky, uh-oh." I said as I tried remembering last night but I couldn't."What happened last night?" I asked in a half asleep voice which is really weird because I'm not even tired."Oh my god!" Stacey said in a high pitched tone. 

"Whoa my head's like throbbing." I said as I tried standing up again but I fell back down."You're hung-over Cody." Stacey told me. "Oh god how bad was it?" I said almost afraid to ask. 

"Let's see, a bunch of twenty year olds kept buying you drinks and you kept drinking them but the bartender had to cut you off after you're 15th beer." Stacey was saying as I groaned."Oh I'm not done yet, after you're 8th beer you officially passed the line of sobriety and your exact words were keep them coming ladies," Stacey said I'm assuming the same way my drunken ass self said it. 

"I'm going to die of embarrassment." I said my voice sounding a little more normal. "That's not even the worse part." Stacey said. "It gets worse." I said as I fell back on the bed my head throbbing harder now. 

"Before I left you were in a grinding line and I was told after that finished up you jumped on the bar table and started stripping." Stacey said a little too happily."Did anyone get that on video?" I asked worriedly. "No Shane assured me no one did, come on drinky." Stacey said as she pulled me up."Leave me, my head hurts way too much to interrogate you on where you went last night or who Shane is." I said in an ugh tone as my hung-over voice as Stacey calls it came back. 

 "Come on I know just what'll help your headache." Stacey said as she pulled me up and I almost puked on her if I didn't run into the bathroom."I am never drinking any alcohol ever again, excuse me." I said as I ran into the bathroom and puked again. 

"Once you finally get up you start puking then once that's over your eyes get all red, almost like if you were high but worse." Stacey said."You sound like you speak from experience?" I asked her. "I do." Stacey said. 

"I know I can't remember from after I had my second beer but I'm pretty sure you said you don't drink." I said puking for the third time."I don't, I never really did but my friends however well let's just say Maryland's not as boring as most people think." Stacey said as I came out the bathroom."Can you make it down to breakfast?" Stacey asked.