69- The Meet & Greet

Once I got backstage everyone erupted in applause. "Stacey!" Cody yelled as he picked me up and spun me around. "You were amazing!" he said as he kissed me. 

"So everyone had another concert to get to but Taylor and I are still here and we're so proud of you!" Selena said as her and Taylor pulled me away from Cody and hugged me. 

"Stacey! That was awesome!" Alli said as she hugged me. "Thanks, I'm going to go and change for my meet & greet I can't wait to see the fans that stayed." I said skipping to my dressing room. I can't believe that I just performed at my first ever live show at the Maryland State Fairgrounds none the less.

"Stacey there are a lot of fans still here, you need to hurry up!" Arianna yelled into my trailer. I walked out on stage and the guards had everyone lined up. There had to be 5000 people here still. As soon as the first girl saw me everyone started screaming. "Hi guys!" I said as I smiled. 

One by one I had to meet so many people say hi, take the picture, say bye again and again and again. Cody came out to watch the meet and greet. He came and gave me a kiss as more fans screamed. And then I saw them. 

"Stacey!" they said. All my old friends from high school came to my show. We had to take so many pictures I can't believe they came I could've sworn that a couple of them probably never wanted to see me again.

Another 1000 fans and then she showed up. "Stacey!" May said. "May, what are you doing here?" I asked her my face slowly going dark as I tried to hide it. "So you're a big star now?" May asked me. "Uh-huh." I said as Cody came over.

"Are you okay?" he whispered in my ear. "Can you find some security to escort her out?" I whispered in his ear. He had a look of shock on his face.  "Seriously?" he asked. "I'll explain it to you later." I said. "Okay." he said as he kissed my cheek.

"I wanted to talk to you." May said. "I'm kind of in the middle of a huge meet & greet right now, can we do this at another time?" I asked her. "I want to do this now." May said. "Can you come with us ma'am?" the security guard said.

"What?" May asked. "Come with us." the other security guard said. "You're having security escort me out?" May asked as she looked at me. "I said we'll do this another time." I said. "You're going to regret this." May said.   

"I was never all that scared of you May, you should've realized that in high school!" I called after her as my face went from anger to happy in a millisecond as I greeted my next fan.

"Hi sweetie, what's your name?" I asked her. "Monica," Monica said. "Hi Monica, I'm Stacey." I said as she hugged me. "I love you." Monica said. "I love you too." I said smiling. "How come you had security escort that girl out?" Monica asked me as I bent down a little to be at eye level with this cute little ten-year-old.

"Well she's a very bad person and I didn't want her around amazing people like you." I said poking her as she giggled. "The show was so great." Monica's Mom said. "Thank you, I think parents are totally underrated I can't count the number of days my mom took off to drive me to a concert." I said as I hugged Monica and we took our picture.

Fan after fan after fan after fan after fan after fan. I'd swear there was an infinite amount of fans here I was upset when I got to the last one. But it was also 2 AM so I could have possibly just been delusional.  "Hey little dude." I said as I bent down. "Introduce yourself sweetie." his mom said.

"I'm Leo." Leo said. "Hi Leo I'm Stacey." I said as he hugged me. "You and I are going to be married one day." Leo said as I smiled. "Well I'll be waiting for my ring." I said as I kissed his cheek. As I took my last picture and went back to find Cody I didn't see him anywhere.