16 - The House Of Blues

"Please Josh a good artist never reveals what their songs are about." Cody said as he winked at me causing me to blush.

Cody's P.O.V.

I can't believe it but the jerk who dumped her was right she does like me, I don't know about love but she definitely likes me, I thought to myself as I smiled.

"Well I better pick an outfit for the show." Stacey said as she went upstairs followed by Alli. "I'm going to go make sure she wears something orange. \

"I'm going to go pack up my stuff." Josh said as he disappeared up the steps as well. "Looks like it's us three," I said to Taylor and Selena. "We know you like Stacey." They said at the same time.

"Is it that obvious?" I asked running my fingers through my hair. "Not to everyone but to us yes." Selena said. "She likes you too, you're half the reason she wrote that song in the first place." Taylor said.

"Half the reason?" I asked confused. "She wrote about how she loves Jake but she's falling for you." Selena said. "So she does actually like me?" I asked. "Yeah she really does like you, but you need to prove to her that you're not going to be like Jake, that you won't leave her the same way he did, that you'll never hurt her because that's how much you love her." Taylor said.

"What if I wrote her a song?" I asked. "That could work." Selena said. "We ready to go?" Stacey asked coming down the steps in her talent show dress. "You look amazing." Josh and I said at the same time.

"Come on Cody you've seen me in this dress like a thousand times." She said as she put on a jacket and grabbed an umbrella. "Let's go, we're going to be late." Arianna said ushering us out the house like Matt usually does.

"I can't believe how many people are here." Stacey said looking out the curtains very carefully so no one see her. "Well the capacity is 2000 people and you sold 1500 tickets so believe it." I said.

"Where's Josh?" She asked. "I'm right here; I was just taking some of your snacks from your dressing room." Josh said as he ate a handful of gummy bears.

"God I'm so nervous, what if they don't like me?" Stacey asked worriedly.

"Relax Stace, it's 1500 of your fans each one has your single so they love you already." Arianna said. "I don't know about this maybe we should just cancel the show and I should go back home." Stacey said starting to walk away but Josh and I pulled her back.

"You guys can I get a minute alone with her?" Josh asked. "No more than one minute because Selena and Taylor are going to introduce her in five okay?" Arianna asked.

"I got it." Josh said as the rest of us walked off.

Stacey's P.O.V.

"This I'm okay act only works for so long Josh I seriously just want to go home and cry right now." I said trying to hold back my tears. "I know you're still upset Stacey but you can't let that ruin your show, do you know how many stars get upset over things like that, giving them this feeling to not perform?" Josh asked.