36- If You Left Him for Me

"What did you think of the show Cody?" I asked him. "I think you were just as amazing as you always are if not better than that." Cody said winking at me as him and his crew went back to his dressing room for his pre-show rituals.

And for the next two weeks every other night was just that amazing if not even better. So tonight is the last show and I can't believe it's over already the tour was amazing, I enjoyed every second of it. I'm going to miss tour life.

"Stacey why are you in normal clothes?!?" Alli asked surprised. "Because I don't have to do the duet for another three songs, why are you so surprised?" I asked.

"No you have to change now Cody has a surprise after Not Just You, go!" Alli said pushing me into my dressing room as Tyler, CJ, Grant, and Tristan were playing video games.

"What are you guys playing now?" I asked as I grabbed my silver dress and went behind the curtain to change.

"It's a rich dude's video game, I mean it has to be, why else would we keep losing!" CJ said as I heard a crash sound. "OOOHHH!!!!!" Tyler said excitedly as I laughed and came out.

"Why are guys so competitive?" I asked laughing as I went to fix my hair in the mirror. "Is it time for the duet already?" Tyler asked as he paused the game.

"How'd you do that, I've been trying to pause the game all night?" Tristan said throwing his controller at the couch where Tyler was sitting.

"Rich dude video game, only rich dudes can pause it." Tyler said. "No it's not time for the duet yet, Alli said Cody's got a surprise for me or something." I said.

"A surprise huh?" Tyler asked. "Yes now give me a kiss." I said. "You're going to rock, again." Tyler said as he kissed me and I smiled.

"You don't even want to follow her to see what the surprise is?" Tristan asked. "I should probably do that shouldn't I?" Tyler asked.

"Let's go Richie Rich." CJ said as him and Tristan pulled him over to the stage right as I went on.

Cody's P.O.V.

"Okay angels you guys are the last show of the exclusive tour so I have a little surprise before Stacey and I sing our duet which I'm sure most of you have heard by now." I said as I waved Stacey on stage.

"Hi everyone." Stacey said. "Why don't you take a seat?" I asked her. "Alright." Stacey said as she sat on the Not Just You girl's stool and Arianna came to get the mic from her.

"What's going on?" she asked me. "Just Listen." I said smiling at her and looking to the side stage seeing Tyler. This is perfect!

"Now angels, I have a huge crush on Stacey but she has a boyfriend, can anyone tell me a song that might help her change her mind?" I said as I heard a lot of different things being yelled.

"What was that?" I asked as the same things were screamed even louder. "What do you think angel?" I said as I hopped down to the in between space of the fence and the stage.

"If You Left Him For Me." She said. "Yes! That is exactly what I'm looking for you win, Justin my bracelet please!" I called as he tossed it at me from side stage.

"Now this bracelet is out at the merch table for $5 but yours is worth more because I signed it just for you." I said as I put the bracelet on her and winked at her before I went back on stage.

"Cody don't do this." Stacey said. "Hit it guys!" I said as Andrew began the song.

Does he call you gorgeous? even in the morning?
'Cause I would I would
Does he make you laugh when he's texting you in class?
Girl 'cause I would I would

Don't need no money oh honey I just need you
It might be crazy but maybe you need me too
Let's hit the city come with me
Yeah I'll show you a thing or two

I would love you longer
I would kiss you softer
I could give you everything you need
I would hold you tighter 
Make you smile wider
If you just left him for me
Girl you can't deny that we're two of a kind
Swear that I'll be worth it don't you see how perfect it would be
If you left him for me
If you left him for me (for me, for me, for me)

Does he make you mixtapes when you've had a bad day?
'Cause I would I would
Does he buy you roses when you're feeling low?
Girl 'cause I would I would
Hey!

Don't need no money oh honey I just need you
It might be crazy but maybe you need me too
Let's hit the city come with me
Yeah I'll show you a thing or two

I would love you longer
I would kiss you softer
I could give you everything you need
I would hold you tighter 
Make you smile wider
If you just left him for me
Girl you can't deny that we're two of a kind
Swear that I'll be worth it don't you see how perfect it would be

If you left him for me
If you left him for me (for me, for me, for me)
Me me
If you left him for me

Oh, oh, 
If you left him for me
If you just left him for me

Tyler's P.O.V.

He just has to sing that song, I was fine until the first time he said 'if you left him for me' then they all had to hold me back. I am going to kick his ass after the show.

No one tells the girl I love, wait did I just say love; she is truly amazing if she has me in love with her. No but seriously, down under is getting his ass kicked so hard at the end of the show.

Stacey's P.O.V.

Every time Cody said him he pointed at Tyler. I could tell Tyler was getting pissed because out the corner of my eye I saw Arianna, Alli, CJ, Tristan, Grant, and Matt holding him back.

"Well?" Cody asked. "Well, I think we should sing our duet, we'll talk about that song later." I said as I winked at him turned around to get my mic and for Arianna to get the stool and then the fans screamed because he did a little forward thrust behind me.

So we sung our duet he finished his show and then we had like three lines of guards to get to the buses when Tyler bumped into Cody.

"Watch where you're going next time." Cody said. "Maybe you should watch what you do to other's guy's girlfriends." Tyler said as he tackled Cody.

But this time they weren't wrestling like the morning before we left for tour they were actually fighting. Cody punched him in the stomach then Tyler punched Cody's eye and then Cody returned the favor by punching Tyler's eye then Tyler just punched Cody in the face as his nose began to bleed and then we all realized what was going on.

"Stop it!" I yelled pulling them a part as then realized every fan out side was videoing and whatever angle they didn't get there was a pap taking that shot.

"Stacey would you be ever so kind to take your crew and go on your bus?" Alli asked. "Of course." I said as we all went onto the bus.

"And Cody get your ass on the bus now!" Alli yelled. "But what about the fans?" Cody asked as Alli pulled him on the bus Tom and Matt behind them as they shut the door and we all drove back home.

"What just happened?" I asked Tyler as I put some ice in a paper towel and held it on his eye. "I got into a fight with Cody." Tyler said.

"No kidding, why?" I asked him. "When he brought you onstage to sing that song I just got a little upset." Tyler said.

"A little, you have a black eye and you gave Cody a black eye as well as a bloody nose, that's not a little that's like hell." CJ said.

"Okay maybe a lot, but Stacey can I talk to you alone for a second?" Tyler asked. "Sure," I said as we went to the back of the bus and shut those curtains.

"Everything alright?" I asked him as he kissed me. "What was that for?" I asked again.

"I love you Stacey, kicking Cody's ass is only fair." Tyler said as I smiled. "I love you too." I said as I kissed him and he kissed me and I kissed him and well that's pretty much how our makeout sesh went.