23- Boys Will Be Boys

"Well boys, off to L.A." I said. "We're going to L.A.!" they shouted as we drove to the airport.3 HOURS LATER"Welcome to L.A." I said as we grabbed the last of their suitcases and headed to pick-up."Wait," I said. "What?" Grant, CJ, and Cody asked at same time. 

"That guard's daughter I totally forgot." I said as I was running towards the check-in."I am so sorry, the band needed some extra stuff and we stayed longer than we were supposed to but is your daughter here?" I asked because it was surprisingly the same woman. 

"No she's at home with her Dad, but don't worry about it I'm sure she'll understand." The main desk lady said."I have a show tonight," I was saying but she interrupted me. "Believe me I know, I tried getting tickets for her but they were sold out." She said. 

"I'm doing this new thing where I bring a fan on stage to sing with me, maybe if you give me a picture of your daughter and tell me her name I can bring her on stage." I said."That sounds great but I don't have any tickets." She said. "Not a problem." I said as I handed her two VIP front row tickets. 

"You just have tickets sitting in your bag?" she asked. "Yeah, pretty much." I said."This will mean the world to her, thank you so much." She said. "Of course, my fans are the reason I'm here anything I can do to make them happy I'll do." I said with a smile. "Come on Stace, Sam's here." Cody said as he came over. 

"Alright, well I'll see you tonight!" I called as I waved bye and then we walked away as Cody put his arm around me."What are you doing?" I asked him as I put on my sunglasses before we walked outside. "I can't put my arm around my friend?" Cody asked. 

 "Not without it being weird." I said as we both were laughing walking out the airport to be welcomed back my paparazzi."I cannot deal with this right now my migraine was literally just subsiding." Cody said in an agitated tone."Don't be such a baby." I said as I shoved him in the limo and we drove back to my house. 

"They're back!" Alli called as Arianna shut off the stove and walked outside with her."Hey guys!" I said giving them both hugs. "Hi Stace, so aren't you going to introduce us to your new band members?" Arianna asked."Of course, of course, guys come here for a second!" I called as CJ and Grant walked over to me. 

"You live in that house?" CJ asked pointing at my house. "Yes, yes I do." I said with a light laugh."It's beautiful." Grant said. "Thank you, now I want you guys to meet my best friend/manager Arianna and then Cody's sister Alli." I said."Hi it's nice to meet you guys." Arianna said shaking each of their hands. 

"Hi guys, so I here you two are from Texas, what's it like living there?" Alli asked."You know with like deserts and cacti and stuff nothing to amazing." CJ said."Cool, well I'm going to head back Casey wants to call me on Skype." Alli said. 

"She is so hot." Grant and CJ said at the same time as I hit the back of both their heads."Um, ouch!" they said defensively. "Okay, rule # 1 in being in my band, no hitting on Cody sister." I said in a duh tone of voice."Yeah, yeah, can we go inside now?" CJ asked excitedly. 

"Go!" I said as Grant and him went inside the house."They're fun." Arianna said as we both laughed and a taxi pulled up. "Who's that?" Arianna asked. "The final member of my band has just arrived." I said as I walked over and said thank you to the taxi driver."What am I doing here?" Tristan asked. 

"You play piano right?" I asked him. "Piano, keyboard, whatever you call it I can play it." Tristan said."How would you like to be in my band?" I asked him. "That sounds great." Tristan said as we both laughed."You grew." I said as I hugged him. 

"It's nice to see you too Stacey." Tristan said as we walked over to Arianna."Who's this?" Arianna asked. "You remember Tristan don't you Arianna?" I asked her. "Wait from piano class?" Arianna asked."It's nice to see you too Arianna." Tristan said as the two of them hugged.