56- The 2018 Teen Choice Awards Part 2

"We might have to compare boards soon." Justin Bieber said as he winked at me as he walked past me and onstage to perform.

"Congratulations again Stacey, right this way." June was saying as I stopped in my tracks. "Is everything alright?" she asked me.

"Um that's Chris Pratt." I said. "Yes ma'am, did you want to meet him?" June asked me. "You can do that?" I asked her. "Of course, Mr. Pratt!" June called as he turned and looked at her.

"June call me Chris, please." Chris Pratt said. "Well Chris this is singer Stacey she's up for two more boards tonight." June said.

"I saw your performance it was awesome, my daughter is such a big fan." Chris Pratt said. "Are you kidding I'm your biggest fan Guardians of the Galaxy has been my favorite movie since like ever." I said.

"Thank you so much I'm really proud of the way that movie turned out some of my best work." Chris Pratt said. "Smile for teen choice girl's twitter." June said as Chris Pratt put his arm around me and we both smiled.

"I know this is probably a big request but do you mind if I called my wife and told her to put my daughter on the phone it'd mean the world to her." Chris said.

"Of course, I'd love to talk to your daughter, come on into my dressing room." I said. "This is so nice of you, thank you." Chris said as he called his wife.

"Hey Anna put Katie on the phone I'm in Stacey's dressing room,

shut up, KATIE GET DOWN HERE!

What is it Mom?"

Your father is in Stacey's dressing room, come come come,

"Here you go." Chris said as I took his phone. "Dad this stopped being funny a while ago." Katie said on the other end of the line.

"That's a cruel joke but I promise you this really is Stacey." I said as I put the phone on speaker.

"Yeah and how do I know you're not some girl my dad paid to pretend to be Stacey." Katie said. "You know I have a pre-order coming out soon right?" I asked her.

"Um duh every fan knows that, I still don't believe you're actually Stacey though." Katie said. "Why don't I sing you the chorus of the song I just performed on the TCAs to open them." I said.

"Um yeah okay, good luck with that because I know exactly what Stacey sounds like." Katie said as I looked a Chris and he mouthed the words I'm so sorry.

"What hurts the most, was being so close, And having so much to say, watching you walk away, Never knowing, what could have been, And not seeing that loving you, Is what I was trying to do." I sang as she screamed.

"I am so sorry Stacey I love you so much I should've believed it was you because it is and I'm on the phone with Stacey right now!" she said as she screamed again. "I have to go but it was really nice talking to you and I love you too." I said.

"Alright bye honey!" Chris said. "Bye Dad!" she said as she screamed again and Chris hung up the phone. "Thank you so much." Chris said as we walked out together. "It was my pleasure." I said as Chris hugged me and people were taking pictures but who cares I'm hugging Chris Pratt.

When I got back to my seat they were announcing the country awards. Hunter was up for all of them. "Are you nervous?" I asked him. "Yeah I've never been up for all three of the country awards and up for best summer song as well." Hunter said.

"And the nominees for choice music male country hit song are..." Sabrina Carpenter said.

"Hunter Hayes It's Just Love, Sam Hunt Home Sweet Home, Just Ride It Florida Georgia Line, Just A Girl Payton Rae, Be My Boy Raelynn, I'm Just A Momma'a Boy Matthew Lambert..." the announcer said.

"And the teen choice award goes to..." five second pause to open the envelope as Hunter grabbed my hand and I looked at him while he was looking at me and we both smiled. "Hunter Hayes!" Rowan Blanchard said.

When Hunter got up I got up to hug him before went to the stage.

"I just want to thank so many people um Atlantic Records for discovering a small town Louisiana boy who only played songs in a coffee shop, the fans definitely for voting for me my beautiful girlfriend Stacey, my best friend Lucas for coming all the way out to California just to be here..." Hunter was saying.

He became so excited he didn't even notice that he called his girlfriend. I assure you everyone else did notice though. It was really awkward when he came and sat down.

He sat down still beaming we all were staring at him. "What?" he asked. "Dude you just called Stacey your girlfriend in that acceptance speech." Lucas said. "What no I didn't." Hunter said as Lucas handed him his phone and Hunter played back his acceptance speech. "Oh god." Hunter said.

"Yeah good job mate now the whole world is going to forget all about my relationship with Stacey and talk more about your relationship with her when you're the one who hurt her in the first place." Cody said as he clenched his fists.

"Cody calm down, we are not making a scene at the Teen Choice Awards." I said. "Guys can we just finish the Teen Choice Awards and talk about this when we're not surrounded by trillions of cameras." Alli said.

After that we all calmed down and Hunter won all three of country awards and got too excited each time and called me hi girlfriend in each speech. But he won them because he's like the best country artist ever obviously. After those awards there was a commercial break, and then the Tv and movie awards and another performance and then there was like two or three awards left.

"What a show the performances were great, the shirtless guys were greater and there's been a mess of all types of award winners, this next award will be choice summer song." Kylie said.

"The nominees are..." Kendall said.

"Hunter Hayes It's Just Love, Stacey Superstar Cover, Cody Simpson Where Did You Go, My Love Justin Bieber, I'm Just A Momma's Boy Jacob Lambert, and Always Together Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift." the announcer said.

"And the teen choice award goes to..." there was a five second pause as Kendall was opening the envelope. Hunter grabbed my hand again as I laughed a little.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it." he whispered in my ear as I laughed again. "It's okay." I said.

"The teen choice award goes to Stacey!" Kendall said as I jumped up in excitement. I hugged Hunter and kissed Cody as I went onstage.

"Wow I don't think all my boards are going to fit in my house but oh my gosh wow okay um thank you to Atlantic Records for letting me release the song as a part of their label thank you Cody Simpson for discovering me, I want to thank all my friends for being supper supper supportive and most importantly I want to thank every single fan that nominated me and voted for me I love you guys so much I would be nowhere without you and thank you so much!" I said as I walked back into my dressing and saw a shirtless Justin Bieber.

"Shirtless Justin Bieber, wow." I said as I put my board down next to the other two.