37 - The Truth Makes for a Great Song

The Next Day After We Came Back from the Tour

"Anything I can get you babe?" Tyler asked as I was watching TV and he stood up. "Ooh I could go for some ice cream." I said as Arianna laughed.

"We do not have ice cream in this house." Arianna said. "Let me go buy some." Tyler said.

"No sweetie you don't have to do that." I said. "Come on I want to, what's your favorite flavor?" Tyler asked.

"Turkey Hill ice cream's party cake." I said. "Wow very specific, Arianna?" Tyler asked.

"That's good." Arianna said. "Alright be back in ten, baby I'm taking Logan." Tyler said as he grabbed my keys from the kitchen counter.

"Don't crash him!" I called as Tyler walked out the door and I went upstairs to begin unpacking.

15 Minutes Later

Tyler's P.O.V.

Buying my girlfriend ice cream because I love her, I was singing in my head. Being in love is such happiness, I thought as I was about to go upstairs but Grant was coming down and stopped me.

"You need to tell her." Grant said pushing me back down the steps. "No." I said. "You need to tell her." Grant said. "No." I said.

"Tell her or I will." Grant said as he pushed me up against the wall and held his arm at my neck.

I've done this move before, you have to hold your arm right at the neck loose enough for the person to talk but not to lose so with one push you could just choke them.

"Yeah, like she's going to believe you over me." I told Tyler. "She will." Grant said. "Want to bet? Stacey!" I called in a frightened tone of voice.

Stacey's P.O.V.

"Tyler what's...? LET GO OF HIM!" I took the first couple of steps but then raced down the rest of them as Grant took a step back from Tyler.

"Oh my god, hun, what happened?" I asked him as I brushed him off a couple times and kept making sure he was alright.

"I don't know I just got back from Wal-Mart because you said you wanted ice cream so I went to pick up your favorite and I was walking up the steps then Grant just comes and attacks me." Tyler said.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked Grant. "You're going to thank me Stacey, check the Wal-Mart bags." Grant said.

"I'm not going to do that, you're not helping yourself right now Grant." I told him. "Just check them," Grant said.

"Okay, but you better damn well have a good reason for me to do this." I said as I grabbed the bag from Tyler and took out the ice cream and a few magazines.

"What's the point of this?" I asked him. "Look on the inside of the first magazine." Grant said.

"Come on Stacey, you don't have to do that." Tyler said worriedly. "Don't worry honey, I'm sure there's nothing bad inside or anything I said as I opened the first magazine saw the first page, read the first sentence and my heart just broke.

Grant P.O.V.

You could tell that the second she read it her heart broke. "I can't really see it, do you mind telling me what it says Stace?" I asked her as I'm sure a smug smile began to grow on my face.

"Published by the Jones Family." Stacey said. "The next one too?" I asked her.

"Photography by Tyler Jones." Stacey said holding back tears I'm sure. But she has to know who he is.

Stacey's P.O.V.

"One more just for the hell of it?" Grant asked me still smiling. "The only thing it says is The Jones Family," I said as my eyes began watering I don't think I can last much longer out here.