19- Plane Rides

"Arianna can you push my show to eight?" Stacey asked her. "Probably, why?" Arianna asked. "I'm going to Texas." Stacey said as she went upstairs and came back down with a suitcase ready to go.

"Why do you need to go to Texas?" I asked her now standing in concern. 

 "We're going to head out, Stacey glad you're feeling better see you at the show tonight." Taylor said as her and Selena practically sprinted outside.

"We'll walk you out; this is obviously a conversation for the couple of the group." Alli said as her and Arianna walked out. 

"We're not dating!" Stacey called after them. "Well," I was saying but she interrupted.

Stacey's P.O.V.

"Shut up!" I hissed at him. He's being ridiculous. "What's wrong with you now, just five minutes ago you were miss sunshine?" Josh asked laughing. 

"Josh, tell Cody to stop being ridiculous." I said. "Cody, stop being ridiculous," Josh said.

"You don't even know what's happening man." Cody said annoyed. "I know Stacey's always right." Josh said.

"Aw thanks," I said smiling at him. 

"If you're going to Texas I'm coming with you." Cody said. "Absolutely not!" I practically screamed.

"Um absolutely, I have way too much managing stuff to do between all the interviews I have to get you because of your little week off, as well as booking just about every small venue in this state with you and Cody, to get you more coverage." Arianna said.

"Why the both of us?" Cody asked. 

"Most people don't know who she is however they do know who you are, and don't worry about Matt he was the first person I called to make sure we weren't double booking you." Arianna said as she walked away on the phone. 

"My mum's in the car so we can take you to the airport." Alli told Josh. "Alright I'll follow you out." Josh said walking out but I stopped him.

"You're leaving?" I asked Josh. "Yeah not much use of me here since you feel so much better." Josh said. 

"Will you please stay for the show then go home tomorrow?" I asked him. "Alright fine, I'll stay for the show but then I'm getting a flight for tomorrow morning okay?" Josh asked.

"Okay." I said. "Well if she's not taking Josh to the airport she might as well take you two." Alli said pushing Cody and me to the car. 

"Change of plans mum instead you're driving Cody and Stacey to the airport because they're going to Texas." Alli said as Cody and I got in the car.

"Texas?!?" Angie asked. "I need to get a few members of my band from there." I said. 

"And Cody you're going as well?" Angie asked. "Yeah mum, Arianna can't go and since she doesn't have security I thought someone should go with her." Cody said.

"Well good for you two, traveling together it's a good first step in a relationship." Angie said as out of nowhere Cody face got as red as tomato. 

"We're not dating mum." Cody said embarrassed. "Oh sorry, here we are." Angie said as we got out the car.

"Good luck!" Angie said as she drove off. "We have about three seconds until we're spotted put these on." Cody said as he handed me a pair of sunglasses I put them on and then paparazzi came from all directions. 

"Cody, Stacey, over here, over here, what happened last week, why have you now shown your face, how's that eye doing, are you the reason she ran out of her first show crying, did you dump her then she took you back..." the questions from every direction as usual. 

"I love how they directed the questions to us both, it's new." I said as we laughed.

"What's your next flight to Texas with two available seats?" Cody asked the main desk.

"The next flight that is not filled leaves in ten minutes." The main desk lady said. 

"How much do we owe you?" Cody asked getting out his wallet for his credit card.

"Now I'm not really supposed to do this but I'll give you two first class seats for a hundred dollars each but only for an autograph." She said. 

"I'd love to sign an autograph for you, what's your daughter's name?" Cody said getting a sharpie from his pocket as I kind of just stood there with an annoyed look on my face.

"I don't want an autograph from you, I want one from her." The lady said as my face instantly lit up. 

"Seriously, your daughter likes me more than the Cody Simpson?" I asked excitedly.

"She told me if I ever met you two together to say that she'll only like him if you two started dating." The lady said.

"Well we have to catch our flight." Cody said as he placed two hundred dollar bills on the counter. 

"If you bring her here, I'll meet her when we get back!" I called as Cody pulled me to the gate as we were the first to board the plan.

"Mind your step." Cody said as we got on the plane and sat down. "Oh please you would've loved it if I fell." I said with a smile on my face. 

"What are you talking about?" Cody asked. "Oh admit it; you're all pissed because there's a fan out there that likes me instead of the teen heartthrob Cody Simpson!" I said placing my hand over my heart. 

Cody's P.O.V. 

"Are you mocking me?" I asked her. "Oh don't be such a baby." Stacey said with her beautiful laugh.

"Attention passengers this is your pilot speaking and before we lift off which appears to be on time like all my flights," the pilot was saying as everyone laughed. 

"I'd like to introduce two very special passengers in first class traveling together for the first time Cody Simpson and his girlfriend Stacey!" The pilot said as you heard screams from the coach passengers.

"What!" Stacey said. 

"No there's been some mistake we're not dating." Stacey assured everyone in first class that I'm sure could possibly care less.

I mean she wants to assure some people then she can go talk to the coach passengers.

"Relax Stacey, it's just a rumor." I said as I opened up the sky mall magazine. 

"Now how is it that I can relax when we're about to go up in the sky!" Stacey said quietly but worriedly.

"Are you scared of flying?" I asked her. "Flying no, the going up part, well like hell." Stacey said as she took a few deep breaths. 

"Oh come here." I said as I put my arm around her and started rubbing her shoulder and started singing to her. 

You're perfect

You're perfect girl

Ohhhh
You're my perfect girl

Here I am sitting outside your door 
In the rain in the pain it's worth it 

I was singing to her as she drifted to sleep, I don't know what it is but there's just something about that song that makes girls peacefully fall asleep.

Maybe it's the fact that it sounds like a lullaby but that's just my theory. 

"I'll wake you up when the flights over." I whispered in her ear as she smiled.