3- I Love You, Happy Birthday

“I haven’t called Tay or Sel yet, the winner gets to invite them to dinner.” I said. “Let’s go.” Alli said as we started to empty all the boxes including all the electronics and putting out the comforters and the small blankets that cover the couch and the toiletry items so all of that took fifteen minutes so Casey was out.

“Well that finishes me off.” Casey said. “Let’s unpack these clothes.” I said as we took up my suitcases and then Arianna’s and got out all the hangers and organizers, out them up. Then put my shirts and pants in the drawers. Then did the same thing with Arianna’s clothes, stuck all the suitcases in the basement and we were finished at a good twenty five mark.

“And I win” I said. “No way they’re already your friends I should get to call them because I came in second place.” Alli said as she grabbed my phone but it rang and it was Taylor.

“It’s Taylor now come on guys I want to talk to her by myself.” I said as they went downstairs and I walked out onto my balcony on the side of my room.

“Hey Taylor,”

“Stacey!”

“Is Selena with you?”

“Yeah she’s just in the bathroom and how come you didn’t tell us you were moving to LA?”

“Sorry I hadn’t planned to, it kind of just happened,”

“Don’t worry about it, how’s your house,”

“Amazing, we just finished moving in”

“When did you get here?”

“About 9,”

“It took you only 7 hours to move in?”

“Yeah well I mean I had three other people to help me”

“Are you on the phone with Stacey?” Selena asked in the background. “Yeah I just called her.” Taylor said. “Put it on speaker.” Selena said as Taylor put it on speaker.

“Hi Stacey!”

“Oh my gosh hey Selena”

“It’s so great to talk to you again I never asked how was life dating Logan Henderson and Josh Winno?”

“Well you guys can hear all about tonight.”

“What’s tonight?”

“My birthday dinner,”

“We’re so there, where are you eating?”

“I’m about to make a reservation at Kobe’s say 7?”

“That sounds great!”

“Alright bye you guys.”

“Bye.” They said as I hung up.

Cody’s P.O.V.

I don’t think she realized I was out here but whoever she was talking to they get to go to her dinner when I can’t.

“Hey Stacey,” I called as she looked up. “Oh god,” She said annoyed. “Can you come over?” I asked her.

“No I have to get ready for dinner which you can’t come to.” She said as she walked back in her house and shut the blinds to the window of her balcony.

I think she’s changing or just seriously doesn’t want to see me but I can see the outline of her body and she’s still so fucking gorgeous, jesus I hope she’ll go out with me when I ask her out tomorrow after the interview.

Stacey’s P.O.V.

We thought since it was already 6 that everyone should go home change and meet us back here at 7.