30- Fun Times Shopping

Grant's P.O.V.

"You know Tyler?" I asked. "He ruined my life." Austin said. "He's the reason you're not famous anymore." I said."You got it, I'm coming Shelli!" Austin called walking away. 

I knew I didn't like him, I can't believe he's doing this to Stacey that dude just pisses me off so bad."Come on dude, hurry up!" Cody called from the driver's seat honking the horn as I got into the passenger seat. "Sorry dude I was having a good conversation with Austin." I said looking into the rearview mirror as Tyler had an evil look to his face. 

"That's cool, what did you guys talk about?" Stacey asked me. "Nothing really he was telling me some stuff about the kitchen." I said."Maybe you can compare notes with Alli." Cody said as all of us laughed except Tyler because he was too busy glaring at me.So we headed to the mall because we guys needed some new clothes since our stuff shouldn't be here until at least tomorrow. 

"Welcome to the Beverly Center Shopping Mall!" Alli said as we all parked and were standing in front of one of the hugest malls I have ever seen."This mall is huge!" CJ said as we all laughed. "Aye yo I just said what we all was thinking." CJ said.Sometimes when he talks like a black dude your just like what is he saying? 

"Gentlemen, I'll show you the shops I go too." Cody said."And Arianna, Stacey, I'll show you the shops I go too." Alli said. "When are we meeting back here?" I asked."See everyone back here in two and half hours?" I suggested. 

"That should do, bye sweetie." Stacey said pecking Tyler's lips."Bye Stacey." I said hugging her. "Bye Grant." Stacey said walking away laughing. 

Stacey's P.O.V. 

"Why did he hug you, something going in between you two?" Arianna asked. "No!" I said as they both stared at me."Nooooo!" I said as they were still staring at me. "Okay there is nothing going on between Grant and me, he's just like the brother I've always wanted." I said."Wait don't you have a brother?" Alli asked. 

"Yes, but he's not nearly as cool as Grant." I said as the three of us laughed."Where are we going anyway?" Arianna asked. "To one of my favorite places in this mall, ladies welcome to Prada." Alli said as we walked and saw the most amazing store ever."I think I died and went to rich girl heaven!" Arianna said excitedly. 

"This is..." I was saying but got interrupted."Awesome, amazing, fantabulous?" he asked. "All of the above." I said smiling and looking around to the entire store."Carter!" Alli said excitedly hugging him. "Who's this Als?" I asked her. "Guys, this is Carter, he's my favorite employee, and I always plan my trips according to his work schedule." Alli said as he laughed. 

"Who are you're friends Alli, they're so cute." Carter said. "This is Stacey and Arianna." Alli said."Hi." I said. "Where are you two from?" Carter asked. "Maryland." Arianna and I said at the same time as we both laughed."I'm just in love with the style of small town girls but I have just the thing to break you out your shell." Carter said taking my hand and pulling towards this one section.I had no words to describe this stuff it was all just so amazing I was speechless. 

"These are..." I was saying but Carter finished my sentence for me. "Wow." Carter said."Exactly, I'm not a California girl I could never rock any of this stuff." I said looking at the price tags."Or afford any of this stuff, just this belt is $300, I can't pay for that." I said. 

"Carter my good man, be sure to put this all on my tab and bill me later." Logan said."Of course Mr. Henderson," Carter said disappearing into the back. "What are you doing here?" I asked hugging him and kissing his cheek."Well I was stalking your twitter like I usually do, and saw you came here the guys and I were upstairs in the food court." Logan said.