35 - Show Number One

"Why you gotta be like that girl?" CJ said as I just laughed. "Where did she find you people?" Arianna said as we all laughed again.

Later When We Arrive and Do Everything and Now It's Now Two Minutes Before Show Time

"How you feeling Stace?" Arianna asked. "Well actually really nervous all of a sudden." I said with a deep breath.

"Can I get a minute alone with her?" Cody asked as he was already changed because he comes and plays guitar for me during Strangely Beautiful.

"Sure, after he's done talking to you you got to get in there, okay?" Arianna said as I nodded in acknowledgement. "Why so nervous?" Cody asked me.

"Second show jitters I guess. " I said with another deep breath. "You're worried my fans aren't going to like you." Cody said.

"Super worried about that actually." I said taking yet another deep breath.

"Stacey, you're amazing, I'd be surprised if my fans didn't like you." Cody said.

"I don't know what I am to them Cody, I don't know if they hate me because I spend so much time with you or maybe they think I'm really cool because I love you as much as they do, I just don't know and if they don't like me the only thing that goes through my head is worst case scenarios." I said with yet another deep breath.

"You have a tendency to do that, don't you?" Cody said. "You have no idea." I said as we both laughed. "Thirty seconds!" Arianna called from by my dressing room.

"You'll be amazing." Cody said as he kissed my cheek and Tyler saw so he came by and bumped into Cody as he was walking towards me.

"God Ty I am so nervous!" I said worriedly. "Stacey relax, you're an amazing singer, super kind and everyone loves you, you're going to rock." Tyler said as he kissed me for like eight seconds.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4," the countdown was going through my head as I rose up with a single spotlight on me.

Shine bright like a diamond

As I began the beginning of the song I wasn't worried at all, all I knew was I was onstage and people were cheering and that's good enough for me.

Later When Cody Comes Out for Strangely Beautiful

"You guys have been such a great crowd to start off the California tour." I said as everyone screamed and cheered.

"How many more song you guys think?" I asked my band. "Two." Grant said. "You think so?" I asked.

"Oh yeah two for sure." CJ said. "Well the band doesn't lie; I guess I only have two more songs left." I said.

"So this next song is called Strangely Beautiful, it's about this guy who's kind of a rock star but he doesn't really know he is and this lets him know no matter where he is, what he has on, or what he does he'll always be strangely beautiful." I said as Cody came out CJ and Tristan went back for their break and Cody began the guitar part.

"Speaking of our rock star," I said as the entire crowd literally went crazy.

Ooh
Heeeyyy
Yeah

I quite like the way you smile
I quite like the way you say my name
Somewhat of a fascination
How you swirl a conversation
And when we're apart
I think about you all the time
Tell me quick
Are you thinking about me

You don't know how much I care, do you?
You don't realize that this song is about you

So come play a song for me on
Your beautiful guitar
Got everyone fallin' in love
Standin' there and lookin' special

But if I saw you in the pouring rain
The illusion wouldn't be the same
I think you should know
You'd still be strangely beautiful

Strangely beautiful
Oohhohh

I quite like the way you laugh
I quite like the way you play guitar
A subject of admiration
Messin' with my concentration

You're like a song that I sing on and on and on
Tell me quick
Are you singing about me

You don't know how much I care, do you?
You don't realize that this song is about you

So come play a song for me on
Your beautiful guitar
Got everyone fallin' in love
Standin' there and lookin' special

But if I saw you in the pouring rain
The illusion wouldn't be the same
I think you should know
You'd still be strangely beautiful

When the music stops
And the crowds go home
You take your rockstar self apart
I want you to know
You'll still be
In my heart

You're strangely beautiful
Strangely beautiful
Oh

You're strangely beautiful
Strangely beautiful
Oh

You're strangely beautiful

"Go, you're ruining my show." I said as he smiled causing the entire front row to scream.

"Bye Stacey." Cody said as he hugged me waved to the crowd and walked back backstage.

"Well wasn't that fun, now it's my last song I swear then you'll get to see Cody, sound like a plan?" I asked as they crowd screamed.

"I'll take that as a yes, thank you." I sad as a stage guy came out and brought me my stool as well as taking the mic stand away as CJ and Tristan came back onstage.

"Now my last song is actually my single, does anyone have it?" I asked as almost three fourths of the crowd put their hand up.

"Well alright then, I'm glad so many of you all like it, and for those of you who don't I hope hearing it makes you want to get it on ITunes, I mean all you have to is log into ITunes type in Stacey and boom you can buy it." I said as Tristan and CJ began the music of the song and Cody's usual manning the big spotlight hit me as the rest of the stage got darker.

I sung the single said bye and walked offstage as Arianna and Alli hugged me. "AHHH SO AMAZING!" Alli said excitedly.

"Thanks that means a lot." I said. "Oh my god baby that was amazing you are so talented." Tyler said as he picked me up and spun me as he put me down then kissed me and then Cody faked cough so we stopped kissing obviously.

"What did you think of the show Cody?" I asked him. "I think you were just as amazing as you always are if not better than that." Cody said winking at me as him and his crew went back to his dressing room for his pre-show rituals.