5- I Don't Like Him, I Like You

Cody’s P.O.V.

She texted me the picture way late but I did put it on Instagram and Twitter with the caption, the six hottest angels I know especially you @thestaceypowell. So tomorrow is our interview on Ellen, yes Stacey and me on Ellen performing the duet that took three years to write.

I don’t know why it took so long I mean sure I had all my new music to work on but that was really my main focus was to finish that song and I did, in three years. I’m just the cool kid singing on his balcony at eleven at night when my phone goes off.

“Hello,”

“Hey Cody we’re all done but Sel and Tay offered us a ride in their limo so just watch for it and I’ll grab my keys from you before I go in my house.” Stacey said on the phone.

“Yeah sounds good.” I said as I hung up.

Too bad I couldn’t go and get them I really do like Stacey’s car well “Logan” I mean.

Stacey’s P.O.V.

“Thanks so much for the ride you guys.” I said as we all got out of Selena and Taylor’s limo. “Of course anytime but give us a call anytime we should definitely collaborate.” Selena said.

“Yeah some awesome trio action.” Taylor said as the three of us laughed. “I will.” I said as they drove off. “Hey Stacey,” Cody called from his balcony. “I’ll be up in a second!” I called back as Cody went into his room.

“Hey can I sleep with you tonight I forgot to book a hotel?” Jake asked. “Yeah sure go ahead in ask Arianna where my room is and I’ll see you up there after I get my keys.” I said.

Now before you get any ideas I’m not going to have sex with Jake like before I’m still abstinent but we do sleep together you know but it’s JUST sleeping. It’s nothing more I swear.

“Alright, later babe.” Jake said as he pecked my lips and followed Arianna inside. “When are you going to tell my brother the awful news?” Alli asked as she linked arms with me and we went to her house.

“Eventually, probably tomorrow after the interview.” I said as we walked in. “Alright I’ll except that, Cody’s room is the next door over.” Alli said as she hugged me. “Thanks, goodnight Alli.” I said.

“Goodnight Stacey.” Alli said as she smiled at me and went in her room.

Cody’s P.O.V.

KNOCK KNOCK

I heard the knock and opened it knowing it was going to be Stacey but I was still just stunned by how magnificent she looks in that dress and I’m pretty sure I was staring at her because she started snapping in my face.

“Cody!” She said bringing me back to reality. “Oh sorry, here are your keys.” I said tossing them at her as I grabbed them from my desk. “Is that where your balcony is?” Stacey asked coming into my room and going out on the balcony.

“Yeah and yours right over there.” I said pointing to hers. “Yours is so much nicer than mine.” She said with a smile. “So I’ll see you tomorrow morning say eleven so we can prep for the interview?” I asked her.

“Yeah sounds good, goodnight.” Stacey said walking out. “Stacey wait,” I said as I pulled her back around but to hard so she ended up falling on top of me.

“You so did that on purpose.” She said still on top of me. “I swear I didn’t.” I said as we both laughed and she was getting up but I pulled her back down.

“What is it now?” She asked with a smile on her face. “I’m really sorry about the whole Casey thing I wasn’t trying to hurt her I mean you probably thought I was a bastard.” I said.

“I did and it’s alright we talked it out I apologized for your actions and Casey understood she’s a friend of mine now.” Stacey said. “Cool.” I said as I just placed my hands behind my head and stared at her.

“Cody,” Stacey said. “Yeah?” I asked. “Can I go home now?” Stacey asked. “Yeah of course, sorry.” I said as she got off me. “It’s alright goodnight.” Stacey said. “Goodnight.” I said as I hugged her and we kind of just stood there for a few seconds. I didn’t want to pull away.

Stacey’s P.O.V.

He pulls me on top of him I try and get up he pulls me back down then I finally get up and he’s giving me this extra-long hug, what is up with him?

“Cody, are you alright?” I asked as he freed me from his hug. “Yeah of course, goodnight.” Cody said as I walked out and went back to my house put my keys on the counter and went up to my room with Jake already in my bed.

“That blond dude next door likes you doesn’t he?” Jake asked. “That’s ridiculous, what makes you think that sweetie?” I asked.

“Don’t lie to me Stacey I saw the two of you.” Jake said. “Alright yeah he does like me but I don’t like him, I like you.” I said as I lied down on top of him and kissed him. “Does he know that?” Jake asked. “You’re kind of ruining the moment here.” I said annoyed.

“Okay I can take a hint, now change I’m tired and Arianna’s already asleep.” Jake whined. “Fine get out then.” I said. “Oh come on I won’t look.” Jake said. “Likely story, go out on the balcony.” I said.

“Okay I’m going.” Jake said as he walked out on the balcony and I changed and he came back in.

“One of these days you will change in front of me.” Jake said. “Yeah when pigs fly.” I said as I turned off the lights and climbed into my bed as he came in after me so he could wrap his arms around me.

“Goodnight Stacey, I love you.” Jake said. Our first I love you to each other on my 21st birthday, now that’s a present worth saving, he’s so romantic. “I love you too.” I said as we both drifted off to sleep.