Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"The guest room on the first floor is yours. You can go anywhere on the first floor and the basement. The second and third floors are my private territory. You can't go there unless I allow you." "Also, add a contact information after dinner.

    " After finishing speaking, Lu Zhuo picked up a palm-sized bunny pasta and started to eat.

    Zhou Mian glanced at the identical cute pasta in front of her.

    Are boys also so girlish? The picture of the rough man in the military camp gobbling up flashed through his mind, and Zhou Mian unconsciously glanced at Lu Zhuo again.

    The movements are clean and elegant, unhurried, coupled with that good-looking face, it's like a

    product advertisement carefully shot by a celebrity. Zhou Mian thought.

    "What are you looking at, eat quickly," Lu Zhuo raised his eyes when he noticed Zhou Mian's gaze, bit off the rabbit's head fiercely, and warned in a low voice, "I don't have time to redo an alpha lunch for you. You must be wasting food!"

    When mentioning alpha lunch, Lu Zhuo thought of his mother who was stubborn and a big-A doctrine at home. Lu Zhuo couldn't help getting angry, and said fiercely: "At Party A's father's place, you can eat whatever I eat, there is no special treatment.

    " Mian was at a loss for a moment, then nodded expressionlessly, and picked up chopsticks to eat.

    Seeing that Zhou Mian not only did not refute, but also nodded along with his words, without frowning in the slightest, Lu Zhuo was taken aback.

    Unconsciously puffed up his mouth, and bit the rabbit off half of his body in one bite, calmed down, unconsciously lowered his voice, and muttered the rest of the sentence: "It's alpha who should eat cartoon pasta, eat The cuter things are, the more fierce they are when they fight, do you know..."

    The long and narrow Danfeng eyes blinked slightly, and a trace of bewilderment appeared on his stern face, Zhou Mian chewed the rabbit with the sweet fragrance of millet, and said casually, "Yeah "A sound was counted as a response.

    Although I don't know what alpha is, and why alpha eats cartoon pasta, but following his words should be right.

    Zhou Mian's performance made Lu Zhuo feel much brighter. When he heard that Zhou Mian's optical brain was broken, he even dug out a limited edition optical brain of a certain famous brand from the collection and gave it to Zhou Mian.

    Lu Zhuo: "This configuration is not bad, take it and use it."

    "Thank you." Zhou Mian did not shirk, and bound his mental power quickly. After rebinding, all the relevant information of the original optical brain was automatically destroyed and disappeared. The brain becomes a unique status symbol.

    Adding the contact information, Lu Zhuo sent a series of messages.

    [Lu Zhuo]: Log in to the training ground of the Third Federation Military Academy with an account, account number: 79116060601, password: *****

    [Lu Zhuo]: 5 level 1 training matches, random opponents.

    [Lu Zhuo]: Finish before five o'clock in the afternoon.

    [Lu Zhuo]: Precautions:

    1. Close the login method of mental power connection, and log in with the campus card account;

    2. Before the game, modify the mech control mode from the background settings and change it to the keyboard-style manual control mech mode.

    After sending four messages in succession, Lu Zhuo smiled, patted Zhou Mian on the shoulder very friendly, and said, "The first message is my campus account number and password, and the second message is the job I will give you today. "