Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Eastern Security Base Restaurant.

    "Hey, have you heard that a phantom beast lair has been discovered in the East 998 area, and several adjacent reclamation areas have suspended land reclamation. It seems that a lot of phantom beasts have been discovered this time." A person at the next table lowered his voice, Suddenly talking about the latest news about Desolate Star.

    "I heard that! I don't know which team is unlucky. If the team doesn't have a master who is good at manipulating mechas, it is estimated that several people will die. If the rescue team is late, the whole team will be killed." It’s possible.” His tone was sighing, and he shook his head when he mentioned the phantom beast that made mecha fighters fearful.

    "It is said that it is the bell ape who is difficult to deal with among the Eudemons. Hey, Eudemons have appeared in the Eastern District, and the difficulty of land reclamation has increased. In a few days, the security base may release a rare three-star or even four-star Eudemons land reclamation task. The reward is specified It's impressive, tsk..."

    "Oh, let's forget about high-star missions. If you don't have the strength, you will die. Let's open up wasteland safely."... "

    You

    don't want to take on such high-star missions, do you?" Looking at Zhou Mian's thoughtful appearance, Lu Zhuo asked in a low voice.

    Zhou Mian did not deny it, but opened his mouth and said, "East 999 District is the closest to the area where the Phantom Beasts are located, and land reclamation is now suspended. It is estimated that the ban on land reclamation will not be lifted until the entire Phantom Beast District has been investigated." Zhou Mian paused, and continued

    : "Currently the level of the phantom beasts in East 998 is unknown, and the required exploration time is uncertain. It may be a few days, or it may be ten days and a half months. If we have to wait for the exploration of East 998 to be completed, then the land reclamation task in East 999 will be too late." It will be postponed accordingly."

    Zhou Mian raised her eyelids and looked at Lu Zhuo: "If you don't want to delay your summer practice homework, you'd better apply for a new land reclamation apprenticeship." "Yes."

    Lu Zhuo nodded in agreement.

    There is not much time left for the vacation, and if it is delayed for a long time, it may not be possible to complete the practical work of land reclamation.

    "Don't you want to learn how to operate mechas? The Phantom Beast Zone is very suitable for training hand-operated mechas." Zhou Mian didn't think there was any problem in bringing a novice hand-operated mecha to an area where phantom beasts infested training. Seriously.

    "Ahem..." Lu Zhuo was so frightened that he choked on water, his eyes turned red from coughing.

    "To the Phantom Beast Zone?" Lu Zhuo slowed down, looking at the person opposite with his moist peach blossom eyes, showing a hint of disbelief.

    "Actual combat is the quickest way to achieve success." Zhou Mian said calmly.

    "I want to make it fast...but it would be very dangerous to go directly to the Eudemons Zone. I don't know how to manipulate mechas at all. In case of any situation, I will definitely become your burden." Lu Zhuo's small face was tangled, I've thought a lot about it.

    "No."

    There was no wave in the dark eyes, as quiet as a pool. The voice is low, and the simple two words make people feel at ease.