Chapter 55

Chapter 55

The fierce melee ended, and the follow-up work of cleaning up the battlefield and rebuilding the city began in an orderly manner.

The espionage crowd will solemnly welcome all the comrades in arms who died for the espionage work in Wu Jiang years and decades to return to the federation.

The Star League matches are temporarily suspended and will resume after the state funeral.

Zhou Mian's honors and commendations are more troublesome, and the credits are many and heavy, and it is confirmed after many reviews?

Although Zhou Mian is only a student at a military academy, and his qualifications are still relatively low, but because he made a special and great contribution in turning the key battle situation in this campaign, after some controversy and discussion, he finally directly surpassed the rank of lieutenant and major, and was awarded the rank of middle school in an exceptional way. school.

Together with the award and commendation, it is a new task-to train an elite hand-operated mecha regiment.

After this battle, the Federation officially established an independent group of hand-operated mechas, and the leader of the new independent group is Zhou Mian. She needs to cultivate a mature mecha group that can compete with the elite mecha group connected by spiritual power within a few years. Hand-operated mecha regiment.

This year's recruits have already been assigned to the major armies. It is still difficult to form a full-scale mecha regiment for a while. In addition, the number of mecha soldiers who learn to operate mechas is small. Hand-operated mecha regiments The recruitment of members still needs some time to prepare carefully.

At least one or two months of publicity must be carried out before the official recruitment. This two months is also the last period of vacation before Zhou Mian enters the army.

After dealing with everything, Zhou Mian finally went to the Lu family's old house, and talked with Lu Qingya in the study for an hour.

"The high level of the Federation has a plan to set up a new Eleventh Army Corps in ten years to disperse the power of the Marshal and establish a new situation. When you stabilize the independent regiment and get enough military merit as much as possible, you can consider joining the Eleventh Army Corps."

"If you want, you can try to fight for the position of the Seventh Federation Army Commander."

Walking out of the star port of the Great Venus, Zhou Mian put Lu Qingya's conversation aside for the time being, and summoned a hover car to rush to the main venue of the Star League.

When it was less than a thousand miles away from the main venue, the ink-colored thousands of miles button under the collar revealed a hint of warmth—it sensed another one, and Zhou Mian's heartbeat began to become a little faster, and she couldn't help rubbing her fingertips repeatedly.

Even though we haven't seen each other for a month, it seems like it's been a long, long time. When I think of meeting each other, I can't help feeling strange emotions called anticipation and nervousness.

Zhou Mian decisively turned on the live broadcast, trying to watch the live broadcast of the game to relieve those uncontrollable emotions.

At the same time, at the main venue nearly a thousand miles away, Lu Zhuo, who was queuing up in the background to receive the award, was aware of the moment when Qianlikou changed.

Feeling the slight warmth close to the heart, Lu Zhuo's straight and loose body couldn't help but swayed, joy overflowing his chest, his serious and tense face could no longer stretch, his peach blossom eyes were shining brightly, What about the curved corner of the mouth? I can't suppress it.