Chapter 5

Chapter 5

After dinner and watching the news broadcast, Zhou Mian went back to the room and logged into the virtual world.

    The system defaulted to the last login location, which is still Imperial Capital.

    Walk out of the login area and go straight to a huge building diagonally ahead. At the entrance of the building stood two low-key but luxurious dark-patterned gates, and on each side of the gates stood three mysterious black carved stone pillars that towered into the sky.

    Directly above the dark pattern gate, the five characters of "Mecha Arena" are floating in the air.

    Zhou Mian walked into the mech hall familiarly, randomly selected a training room, and disappeared in the hall in a blink of an eye.

    She is currently researching the spiritual power connecting mecha in this world. By the way, she played a few games in different modes to compare the feel.

    Wearing a brand new virtual account with a completely false name and image, there is no need to worry about revealing any abnormalities. She no longer suppressed her strength to the level of a mecha warrior when she was acting as a proxy, but set the strength she showed at a level that was neither conspicuous nor too inconspicuous. Weakness - Mech Sergeant.

    Mecha Sergeant still belongs to the category of Mecha Soldier, not as rare as Mecha Master. The vast majority of outstanding graduates from major military academies are Mecha Sergeant, and many veteran Mecha Soldier who have studied Mecha for many years can also He was gradually promoted to mecha sergeant in the accumulated battles, so although the mecha sergeant is the best among ordinary people, he will not attract attention, which is most suitable for Zhou Mian.

    After another game ended, the system automatically transferred the earned Federal Coins to the account, and Zhou Mian casually clicked to check it.

    The top 666 master games in the arena's overall ranking are paid to watch. She is currently between two and three hundred, and she deliberately plays a few games every day to maintain her ranking. The currency in the virtual world can be converted into real federal currency, and she can use this to earn some pocket money.

    Probably because of her relatively high winning rate, the number of people watching each game keeps increasing, and she earns more and more pocket money, but she is still far from hiring a private detective.

    After clearing the challenges and the messy messages, just as Zhou Mian was about to close the mailbox page, another message popped up above.

    Click on it, and the first thing that catches the eye is the bold title "Recruiting a Personal Trainer".

    The content of the email is not long, so you can see all the content at a glance.

    "We are looking for a summer personal mecha trainer, with excellent treatment!

    Those who need time and freedom and are willing to accept the arrangement of the employer.

    Grade requirements: mecha sergeant, no upper limit.

    Salary is settled weekly, a basic salary of 10,000 per week, no upper limit.

    Willingness Contact this virtual account to communicate in detail.”

    The base salary of 10,000 per week is really high, but the treatment is so good that people feel that this is a trap.

    She is not in a hurry to spend money, and there is no need to try and step on the pit. Zhou Mian deletes the email indifferently and exits the virtual world.