Chapter 24

Chapter 24

The two quickly returned to the safe base.

Not long after lunch, the safety base really issued a notice to increase the temporary return flight, Zhou Mian bought the ticket early.

The return spacecraft happens to be parked at the Starport near the East Zone, so there is no need to transfer to another zone, which saves a lot of trouble.

The spaceship entered the main star port, Zhou Mian and Lu Zhuo walked out from the passage, and just outside the star port, Lu Chen appeared.

"Some family matters? It's inconvenient to bring outsiders to deal with." Lu Chen simply explained, and before Lu Zhuo could resist, he carried Lu Zhuo into the car, turned around and quickly disappeared outside the Xinggang.

Apparently, the Lu family didn't regard Zhou Mian as Lu Zhuo's true future belonging to Alpha, but only as a playful girlfriend.

[Lu Zhuo]: Probably? Take me back to check my mecha operation, and come back after I finish processing it! [Cats and cats].jpg

[Zhou Mian]: Okay, come on.

[Lu Zhuo]: Mmmm! [Cat cheer].jpg

Leaving from Xinggang, Zhou Mian began to think about his future plans while walking on the streets full of people coming and going.

I used to think of myself as a vagrant, so I lived a retirement life with Lu Zhuo. Now that I have the status of a military student, I probably need to say goodbye to the leisurely retirement life.

In addition to the susceptibility period caused by Fengyinhua?, she clearly recognizes the influence of AO gender and pheromones, and she is naturally not suitable to continue living under the same roof with Lu Zhuo as an alpha.

It's just about to start school soon, so I can live on campus. Zhou Mian made a decisive decision.

Now that you have made a decision, go to the school first to see if you can apply for early admission.

Zhou Mian didn't go back to Lu Zhuo's private residence, and went directly to reapply for the admission certificate of the Third Federal Military Academy, and then took a public suspension vehicle to go straight to the Third Military Academy.

The Third Military Academy is not in the center of the city, and the public suspension vehicle only goes around the city to get there.

At the gate of the Third Federal Military Academy, there are several tall stone pillars engraved with reliefs, and a low-key, luxurious and simple black-gold plaque hangs in the middle, which looks quite historical.

Zhou Mian got to know the Third Military Academy a little bit.

The Third Federal Military Academy has a long history. It is an old military academy established at the same time as the Second Military Academy of the First Federal Military Academy. It has a profound heritage.

However, I don't know if it's because of the previous change of a group of high-level academy officials, or there are other unknown reasons. In recent decades, the development of the Third Federal Military Academy is obviously not as good as that of the First and Second Military Academy. , and was even overtaken by several rising military academies.

The most obvious performance is that in the Academy Star League, the Third Military Academy, which has always been firmly in the top three and often won the championship, has not been in the top three for dozens of consecutive sessions, and even almost slipped out of the top ten rankings for the worst time.

Fortunately, in the past two years, they have recruited many excellent students and devoted themselves to cultivating them. In recent times, the rankings in the league have been at least stable in the top five.