Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Zhou Shuiyu's? This sentence seems to break through the morning smog? A ray of sunshine instantly will? I am obsessed with trying to write a summary that satisfies Zhou Mian? Lu Zhuo wakes up.

Lu Zhuo stood up abruptly, blinked his peach blossom eyes, and looked at the pile of waste manuscripts in a daze.

"If you know what? Do you still need to learn because you don't know how? Ah, you can't write to ask for advice? The other party is fine? Shame? Oh." Zhou Shuiyu's almond eyes curled up, smiling and teasing.

Seeing Lu Zhuo's re-lit peach blossom eyes, Zhou Shuiyu couldn't help teasing: "I don't believe Yuan Xin said that you might be in love. I didn't expect it to be true?"

"Now I'm the only single dog." Zhou Shuiyu shook his head and pretended to sigh.

"Uh, no, no, no, haven't fallen in love yet." Lu Zhuo blushed, and subconsciously explained, but something quietly popped up in his heart that he couldn't tell whether he was looking forward to it or had been hiding in the depths? An unknown thought was discovered? Panic.

"Eh? Not yet, not yet? Does it mean that you are chasing?" Zhou Shuiyu was stunned for a moment, then quickly realized, his almond-shaped eyes were curved, and he clenched his fists to encourage him, "Lu Lu is so good? So good? So cute, it's good to win the opponent Sooner or later? It’s time! Come on Lulu, wait? Good news!”

"No, it's not what you think? Then, don't get me wrong," Lu Zhuo blushed, his cheeks were slightly hot, and he stumbled a little when he spoke. He couldn't explain clearly, so he could only hang up the video quickly, "I'll explain to you when I have a chance!"

After hanging up the video, Zhou Shuiyu couldn't see Zhou Shuiyu's teasing? Smiling, nervous? His mind relaxed for a few minutes. Lu Zhuo secretly breathed a sigh of relief, but the temperature on his face couldn't go away for a long time.

Lu Zhuo bit his lower lip, covered his face and threw himself on the table, pressing his hot cheek against the cold table, trying to cool down. The peach blossom eyes are slightly lowered, looking at the pattern on the table, unable to control the flying thoughts, secretly daydreaming in my heart.

Falling in love with Zhoumian...

Unlike yesterday in the cafeteria where there were so many people and the environment was chaotic and there was no time to think about it, he was the only one in the dormitory without any disturbing sounds, and it was as quiet as the surface of a clear and unwavering lake. All thoughts are reflected in the water mirror.

Thinking of the possibility of being with Zhou Mian, my heart beats so frighteningly. It was as if an effervescent fruit tablet accidentally fell into the lake of the heart, tumbling and melting in the bottom of the heart, spreading out a trace of sweetness, soaking the whole heart.

There is a kind of inexplicable sweetness? Looking forward to it.

When you remove the trust and dependence that seems to be friendship on the surface, some thoughts are clearly exposed in front of you.

Lu Zhuo thought for a moment.

He's never been one to stand still?

When a certain determination had been made, and the hesitation and confusion disappeared, Lu Zhuo quickly raised his head and got up, ran into the bathroom, and washed his face.

The person in the mirror still looks cute and harmless, however, those peach blossom eyes are extremely bright, as if there are stars of the Milky Way hidden in them.

After tidying up carefully, taking the pile of waste manuscripts, Lu Zhuo walked lightly and happily rushed to the Zhoumian dormitory.

Omega needs additional registration when entering the dormitory in Area A, and someone has to come down to pick him up. After Lu Zhuo has registered, he obediently sits on a row of chairs in the lobby and waits for Zhou Mian to come down to pick him up.