Chapter 7

Chapter 7

After the challenged party accepts the challenge, the game time and number are automatically generated. Because it is the top 666 masters open competition, the game news will be scrolled on the screen in the hall for ten minutes to promote, giving the audience time to come and enter.

    "Did you know him before, why did you suddenly challenge him?"

    "Do you have a personal grudge against him?"

    Due to the sudden challenge, Lu Zhuo stopped practicing the new mech operation, and turned into a little tail behind Zhou Mian Gossip in a low voice.     "No enmity." Zhou Mian lightly raised the end of his eyes, glanced at Lu Zhuo

    beside him, and said lightly, "I just can't get used to it."

Zhou Mian said the word "unaccustomed" with a blank face, and was poked at the point of laughter by the contrast in his brain, and burst out laughing, his peach eyes bent into crescents.

    "Then are you sure you can beat him? His ranking is much higher than yours."

    Zhou Mian said casually, "Try it."

    Arriving at the waiting room, Zhou Mian took out the mecha, opened the system mall, and searched for it with a clear purpose. Replenishment of weapons and ammunition is required.

    "Are you going to use this mecha to challenge the howling wind?" Looking at the dark gray mecha standing in the lounge, Lu Zhuo wrinkled his nose, his eyes full of disgust.

    "Guangfengroar is the latest generation melee mech he uses, the 'Flame Demon King' who has the title of the king of melee combat. You are going to fight with a first-generation mecha that is poor in performance in all aspects, are you going to give up on yourself?" Lu Zhuo There was a crease between her brows, and she turned to look at Zhou Mian, "Don't you have any other mechas?"

    Zhou Mian silently raised her hand, and the mecha storage space display page appeared in front of her, following the instructions The point is the only other sea-blue mech left in the space, and there is another tall sea-blue figure in the lounge.

    The sea-blue mecha is obviously much more advanced than the dark gray first-generation mecha. However, the outer armor of the mecha is full of scars, and half of the shoulder is missing. The body is badly injured, and obviously needs to be repaired with a huge sum of money.

    "Ocean giant, a few years ago, it barely squeezed into a first-rate mecha, but now it is at most a third-rate mecha, which is only a little better than ordinary mechas." Lu Zhuo recognized the dilapidated mecha in front of him at a glance , the tone is still full of disgust.

    "How are you messing around? There are only two mechas." Lu Zhuo couldn't help poking his head closer, and glanced at the empty mecha storage space page, "It's too miserable." Zhou Mian looked at the

    front There was a stubborn wisp of hair on top of the fluffy hair, and he didn't speak.

    The dark gray first-generation mecha belongs to the original owner, but the original owner doesn’t seem to play mecha competition very much, except that the mecha is the first-generation mecha that was given as a gift during registration, and the nickname of the arena is a random string of initial numbers by the system, which is more perfunctory than her .

    As for the sea-blue mecha, the system rewards returning players with a chance to draw a lottery pool. She randomly drew it, probably because she was not very lucky, and the old melee mecha from a few years ago--Ocean Giant was drawn.

    Because she has to hide her strength so that there are winners and losers in the game, and as the ranking rises, she also needs to play a difficult feeling of being evenly matched. Soon, her new mech Ocean Giant was forced to suffer multiple injuries, and finally the damage in a certain battle reached serious damage. More than 90%, completely banned by the system from playing.