Chapter 59

Chapter 59

Lu Zhuo vented his depression of seeing but not eating through the brain-buying Jiangjiang Niangniang comics.

Months flew by.

After walking in the evening, prepare to wash and rest.

Lu Zhuolai lay down on the sofa for a while, and asked Zhou Mian to take a shower first. After Zhou Mian finished washing, Lu Zhuo walked into the bathroom slowly, after a while, he called Zhou Mian.

"I've walked too much tonight, my legs are so sore, I can't wash it anymore." Lu Zhuo lowered his eyes and pestered Zhou Mian pitifully for help.

Zhou Mian has always been unable to bear Lu Zhuo's cuteness and weakness, although he knew some of Lu Zhuo's petty thoughts, but he still had no choice but to indulge and walked into the bathroom.

The corners of Lu Zhuo's mouth curled up, and a cunning flashed in his eyes.

If Zhou Mian doesn’t show it to him, he can show it to Zhou Mian. When someone gets mad, he can always taste some meat.

A certain big cat has super endurance. However, no matter how patient it is, it can't stand the repeated? Again? Three times teasing by the person it likes.

...

"No, no, no, my hands are so sore..."

"You? Get out quickly, I don't need your help!"

After Lu Zhuo finished eating, he refused to accept his account, and shouted? His hands were sore and he drove him out of the bathroom.

Zhou Mian brushed a handful of wet hair, put a towel on her head, looked at the closed bathroom door, raised her eyebrows and chuckled.

When Lu Zhuo came out of the bath, he turned into a tired cat, stuck in the soft quilt, not wanting to move.

After lying down for a while, he moved his butt secretly, crossed the safe limit, leaned softly on Zhou Mian's body and brushed his light brain.

Zhou Mian looked away from the book, lowered her eyes and glanced at the lazy Lu Zhuo. Seeing him? There was no unnecessary small movement, An Xin withdrew her eyes and continued to read the book.

"Oh, I almost forgot, it hasn't been updated today." When Lu Zhuo caught a glimpse of the time in the lower corner of Guangnao, he suddenly remembered that the daily manga on Xingbo hadn't been updated today. Although he is obsessed with drawing small brain-filling comics, the daily dog ​​food comics are not left behind!

"I can't walk anymore..." Lu Zhuo raised his head, blinked his peachy eyes, and softened his voice, "The drawing board is in the wall cabinet in the middle."

"I know." Lu Zhuo often works with her in the study, and his precious drawing board is placed in the wall cabinet next to her desk, so she naturally knows it. Zhou Mian nodded, got up and walked to the study.

Walking into the study room, opening the middle wall cabinet, one can see the drawing board with silver shell at a glance.

Zhou Mian took it out and turned it on while walking back.

The drawing board turned on very quickly, and the screen lit up before Zhou Mian walked out of the room.

A small box pops up on the page "The unsaved content has been restored, please save it in time to prevent loss".

Zhou Mian acted like Lu Zhuo was careless, and clicked in along the small frame, ready to help save it.

The screen changed instantly, and in the next second, Zhou Mian stopped, holding the drawing board in place.