Chapter 33

Chapter 33

The two of Zhou Mian still don't know that the Second Army team has changed its plan and set its target on them, and is continuing to rush towards the assembly point.

07 and ?08 of the Second Army Team were very close to the cross-river bridge. They rushed to the radar at full speed and quickly found the traces of Zhou Mian and the others.

Both sides are mechas of the junior level, and the radar detection range is the same, both are two kilometers. When 0708 found Zhou Mian and Zhou Mian, they also found 0708 who fell far behind.

Just as Zhou Mian was about to turn back with Lu Zhuo to catch them, the two mechas fled faster than rabbits. Once they stopped chasing, the other party would come back and fall behind them again, keeping just within the limit distance of radar detection. Location.

Afterwards, they continued on their way. Zhou Mian and the others followed quickly when they were fast, and when they were slow, the people behind were also slow.

"They...they...is this just Da Guangming watching us?" Lu Zhuo quickly noticed.

"Did you kill too much to attract attention..." Lu Zhuo whispered, "They? They? No? They will all come to besiege the two of us."

"It's okay to have more, you can experience one-to-many." Zhou Mian didn't care too much, and was still thinking about how to correct Lu Zhuo's mecha operation problems exposed during the battle.

The two sides flew slowly one after the other.

"Drip—three unknown flying objects were detected two kilometers ahead!" Suddenly, the mech's optical brain sounded.

"Someone has come?" Lu Zhuo's peach blossom eyes narrowed, showing vigilance, subconsciously raised his hand? Pressed on the hilt of the lightsaber behind the mecha, ready to draw the sword to fight at any time.

"Two mechas from the hostile faction, and one from the friendly side." Zooming in on the screen, looking at the three mechas in front of them who were scrambling for their lives and chasing after them to the death, Zhou Mian said calmly.

[Battle 04 requests to establish communication with you]

After the two sides got closer to a certain range, Zhou Mian and Lu Zhuo both popped up an application for establishing communication, and the two chose to reject it in a tacit understanding.

"Shall I go?" Lu Zhuo moved his fingers, and asked Zhou Mian first.

"Well, let's go." Zhou Mian responded, "No? Don't worry about the rear."

"En!" Hearing Zhou Mian's last sentence, Lu Zhuo couldn't help but bend his lips, his eyes were bright, his confidence suddenly increased, and he trusted him completely.

Lu Zhuo activated the mecha, drew his sword and sprinted towards the direction where the three mechas came from.

"Ah, ah, spoon, big bowl, help!" Seeing Lu Zhuo flying towards him, Zhan Zhan 04 excitedly turned on the loudspeaker and shouted.

The two mechas chasing behind saw Lu Zhuo and Zhou Mian, and compared the coordinates of "White Hair" updated in real time in the team, their speed dropped sharply, and they distanced themselves from the fleeing battle 04.

Seeing Lu Zhuo flying close with a deadly lightsaber, the two mechas slowed down and then made a U-shaped turn, turned around and ran away.

"No? There's no need to chase." Zhou Mian called out to stop Lu Zhuo, "They?

Seeing this, Lu Zhuo had no choice but to stop, looking at the two mechas running away with regret.

"Spoon! Big bowl! You two talk to me, establish communication!" After the catastrophe, Combat 04 breathed a sigh of relief, and sent another request to establish communication, but was rejected again mercilessly.