Chapter 48

Chapter 48

The training content of the three departments is different, except for the field training, they are all trained in different venues.

The logistics department provides physical training in the morning, practical training simulation and battlefield thinking training in the afternoon. According to different majors, five major categories are refined, namely military supply distribution, ordnance management, mecha and weapon maintenance, battlefield medical treatment, and interstellar navigation. Special intensive training.

Zhou Mian was assigned to the munitions major, so he naturally followed the thinking training of munitions distribution and transportation.

Compared with the command department and the combat department, the physical training of the logistics department is much less. The afternoon training consists of constantly brushing and solving problems in the training room and conducting practical training simulations in the holographic cabin.

Zhou Mian's speed of brushing the questions was very fast, and the training simulation was completed quickly and well. He became the first batch to complete the prescribed training volume and was the first to leave the large training room.

After training in the afternoon, it was dinner time, so Zhou Mian went directly to the training area of ​​the combat department to find Lu Zhuo.

When Zhou Mian arrived at the big training room of the Combat Department, their training was not over yet, and the door of the training room was closed. Zhou Mian simply waited at the side.

Ten minutes later, the door to the training room opened, and people came out one after another.

"Go... let's go, let's drink hot soup!" Three or two Alphas walked out with their arms folded, their shoulders hunched slightly.

"Fuck, the captain is too ruthless, directly crossing from the snow field environment to the hell mode snow mountain environment, the temperature dropped like a cliff, Jane, it's just..." The man said, his voice was still a little trembling. It seemed that he could still feel the biting extreme chill.

"The extreme low temperature affects performance too much. I hope that the snow mountain map will not be drawn in the competition." The two Alphas who hugged each other to keep warm couldn't help praying.

"The key snow mountain map is easy to trigger an avalanche. When an avalanche falls, half of the mecha will be scrapped." The man's companion looked uncomfortable.

"Fuck, don't, don't talk about it, you are hiding in the mecha anyway, we ordinary soldiers wear protective clothing, the temperature, the buried cold and suffocation feeling, 100% feedback to the spirit? Body, I am now It feels like my whole body is frozen and I can't get over it!" The ordinary soldier who was trembling behind him couldn't help but make a complaint.

"It's not bad if the mech's energy is exhausted... Huh, I want to drink spicy soup."

People in twos and threes walked out shaking their bodies, and occasionally someone noticed Zhou Mian glanced curiously, most of them hurried to the cafeteria, wanting to drink a sip of hot soup to wash away the residual cold in spirit.

Looking at most of the people who had left, but did not find Lu Zhuo, Zhou Mian walked directly into the training room, and swept towards the holographic simulation cabin where the lights were still on and there were people there.

somewhere corner.

"Lu Zhuo, do you need my help?" The male Beta next to Lu Zhuo slowly recovered from the extreme cold, climbed out of the holographic simulation cabin, and saw that the hatch had been opened, but the person was still lying in the cabin Lu Zhuo said a word of concern in good faith.