Chapter 51

Chapter 51

Under Lu Chen's staring death, Lu Zhuo curled his lips secretly. He didn't mean to distance himself from Zhou Mian at all. What's more, he moved uprightly to Zhou Mian's side, completely closing the gap between the two of them. .

Lu Chen stared at Zhou Mian again, trying to make Zhou Mian consciously stay away.

Zhou Mian's mind is still there? Just now, she touched Lu Zhuo with her long eyes lowered like a kiss. She didn't even glance forward.

"His girlfriend isn't there? Jealousy." Although Lu Zhuo's sneaky kiss just now failed, Lu Zhuo was still stared at by Lu Chen with a guilty conscience. ? Zhou Mian secretly complained about Lu Chen in his ears.

Zhou Mian supported Lu Zhuo's shoulders, sniffing the light fruity aroma from the tip of her nose, listening to him muttering Lu Chen's bad words in his ear, the corners of her lips curved slightly.

Lu Chen: "..." Me? I haven't completely lost my mental strength, I can hear you clearly!

Lu Chen drove the suspension car to the highest speed and went straight to the nearest airport.

As soon as he arrived at the airport, without waiting for Lu Chen to do anything, Lu Zhuo bought the ticket directly, and the location just separated Lu Chen.

Looking at Lu Zhuo who was sitting with Zhou Mian, Lu Chen said, "..."

Two hours later, the three arrived at the old house smoothly.

Lu Qingya hasn't come back yet, there is only one aunt at home who is preparing dishes.

Lu Chen had an excuse to drag Lu Zhuo away forcibly because he had something to talk about, didn't he? With the host as his companion, it was inconvenient for Zhou Mian to move around, so he could only sit in the living room and drink tea.

After waiting for a while, accompanied by the rhythmic sound of military boots colliding with the ground, a tall figure in military uniform walked into the living room.

The same peach blossom eyes as Lu Zhuo, with a strong prestige between the brows and eyes, implying the vicissitudes of life. This person should be Lu Zhuo's mother - Lu Qingya. Zhou Mian guessed in her heart, straightened up, and said hello with a polite smile.

"Hi, I? I'm Zhou Mian, Lu Zhuo's friend. Don't be surprised if I came here in a hurry."

Lu Qingya paused, glanced at Zhou Mian, and nodded in response. She glanced at the gifts piled up in a corner of the living room, and at Zhou Mian, who was standing upright, and looked away: "I? Go upstairs first and change clothes, and we will have lunch together later. Don't be restrained, just do what you want."

After finishing speaking, Lu Qingya went upstairs.

Hearing Lu Qingya's return, Lu Chen opened the door to welcome him, Lu Zhuo took the opportunity to escape from Lu Chen's clutches, and ran downstairs to find Zhou Mian.

"Hey——" Lu Chen looked at Lu Zhuo's impatient back, twitched his lips speechlessly, and turned his head to complain to Lu Qingya, "Mom, you saw it too, now? Little Zhuo's heart is all tied to that? On the human body, I enthusiastically send it to the mouth of the human Alpha, Ladu? I can’t hold it back!”

"You asked Xiao Zhuo to bring that guy back this time. Wouldn't it be a matter of looking at his character? Right, they've only been together for a few months, isn't it a bit too fast? Xiao Zhuo has just come of age It won't be long before you need to make a partner so early? Come down..."

"Maybe? Xiao Zhuo just tasted the sweetness for a while, and will get tired of it after a while?" Lu Chen expressed various worries.

"Don't worry, Xiao Zhuo knows what he has." Lu Qingya didn't answer Lu Chen's question directly, but only said one sentence, walked into the room, and shut Lu Chen out of the door.