Chapter 3

Chapter 3

In the next few days, Zhou Mian's job was still to play training games on behalf of him. With the increasingly sophisticated paddling skills, the work of acting as a substitute has become more and more proficient.

    As for the other jobs mentioned in the original contract, Lu Zhuo didn't mention it.

    There is a senior smart housekeeper Lu Pangpang at home. She is more like a professional agent and a mascot of the town house. She doesn't need to do anything except agent and free food and living.

    After dinner, Zhou Mian sat in the living room and watched the news broadcast as usual. Lu Zhuo was lying on the couch not far away, writing and drawing on his drawing board. From Zhou Mian's point of view, all she could see were her white feet dangling in mid-air.

    Drinking tea and watching the news, Zhou Mian felt comfortable until a conversation sounded from the other side of the sofa.

    "I just saw your report card today. Why didn't you tell me when it came out?" The voice seemed to be a rather dignified middle-aged lady, with a deep and serious voice.

    "I don't need to tell you, don't you already know?" Lu Zhuo's tone was full of indifference.

    "Can it be the same?"

    "What's the difference? It's not the same result."

    "Xiao Zhuo." The lady opposite seemed a little angry, and her tone was slightly scolding.

    Be quiet for a moment, suppress your anger, and then the other person continued to speak: "We agreed before you entered the military school. If you fail the graduation exam, you will get married immediately.

    " There are three more years," Lu Zhuo interrupted, "Why, do you want to go back on your word?"

    The other side was silent for a while before speaking.

    "I've looked at your grades carefully. Throughout the freshman year, courses such as gymnastics, mecha practice, and mecha confrontation, you either failed or barely passed any courses involving mental strength and physical fitness." The female voice paused, "According to your current grades and progress speed, you will never be able to graduate from a military academy, let alone be admitted to a regiment with strict selection."

    "Ha, Lu Qingya, what do you mean?" The swaying feet on the side of the sofa "twitched" and disappeared, and Lu Zhuo sat up directly, with a bit of sarcasm in his tone, "I think I can't graduate and want me to get married directly "

    Instead of wasting another three years waiting for a doomed result, it's better to make the most favorable and correct choice earlier." Being called by her first name, Lu Qingya's expression remained calm and rational, "Xiao Zhuo, your spirit The power potential is very high, and if we find another excellent alpha, the chances of giving birth to a child with S-level potential are very high." "

    Impossible, I want to go to school." Lu Zhuo's immature cheeks were tense, his tone was very cold, but his eyes were silent famous.

    "It won't delay your schooling. It's the summer vacation. I'll arrange a blind date for you first. After you get engaged, I'll help you transfer back to Omega University, where the course work is easy. Then you can easily take maternity leave."

    "That's it, I'll help you contact the blind date tomorrow." Lu Qingya made a final decision.

    "Can you stop making decisions for others, I don't need a blind date," Lu Zhuo interrupted abruptly, "I have my own alpha, and I will continue to study in the military academy for four years!" Lu Qingya's eyes