Chapter 26

Chapter 26: Jinjiang's Unique Development: Actual Combat Simulation

Carefully avoiding the artillery fire, Zhou Mian finally hid under a half-collapsed low wall by going around the S route through one cover after another.

Obliquely ahead, under the collapsed fortifications, the half-buried seriously wounded were her rescue targets.

Shen Xin waited, the moment when the enemy's firepower alternated?, Zhou Mian's black eyes froze, like a cheetah that had been watching for a long time, suddenly sprang out?, just rolled away, just a blink of an eye?, crossing the five-meter open fire line, Reach the wounded.

Arriving at the rescue target, Zhou Mian quickly disassembled the medical supplies package, hemostatic bandages, injected quick-acting injections, fixed the crushed limbs, opened, folded and dragged the stretcher, and carefully fixed the wounded.

It has been a long time since I personally participated in the rescue, but some experiences seem to be engraved deep in my mind. Zhou Mian was in a daze for a second.

"This student's timing is good, and his evasion and stealth skills are also very good. He is no worse than Jiang Qingshu and Qi Zhuqing. Although his first aid treatment skills are a little rusty, he will always improve. You can pay attention to it." Examination room Behind the camera, several examiners were watching the scene.

"En." The recorder beside him nodded and wrote down the name and number.

There are still some broken firearms and metal shields under the fortifications that can be used.

The bullets in front were all fired by machines? Even if she got the firearm, she couldn't counter-kill the non-existent enemies and take the opportunity to weaken the firepower. The thin and wide metal shield can be thrown while passing through the line of fire as a temporary cover, but this is an extremely test of timing and grasping ability.

Of course, this action is not difficult for individual combat soldiers. On the surface, she used to be a single soldier of the combat department, so it is naturally not surprising that she can do it.

"Drip—student Zhang Baiju failed, please go back to the rear of the battlefield and choose a rescue target again."

"Drip—the student's money calculation failed, please go back to the rear of the battlefield and choose a rescue target again."

Ignoring the notification from the loudspeaker, Zhou Mian firmly grasped the rope, quietly calculated the law of enemy firepower, and waited for the opportunity to turn back. The opportunity was fleeting, and the moment it appeared, Zhou Mian quickly pulled up the wounded and threw out a metal shield.

Turning back was easier than before, successfully crossing the most difficult heavy fire area, and the rest of the turning back was much easier.

"Student Zhoumian rescued successfully, grade: A."

"After completing the task, you can go back to the dormitory area to choose a room." The instructor guarding the white arch reminded, "Behind the south gate is the dormitory area."

"Thank you instructor." Zhou Mian thanked, followed the directions to the dormitory area.

There are two types of rooms for accommodation, one is a four-person room, and the other is a hundred-person Datong shop. Those who complete the task early can choose first, no one is stupid, and those who arrive early will naturally choose the four worlds.

There are only 20 rooms in the four-person world, and Zhou Mian arrived at the right time, and got the last place in the four-person world.

After receiving the military training uniform, the communicator, the bedding and washing utensils, etc., Zhou Mian hurried to the canteen.