Chapter 46

Chapter 46

F567 Star, Do? Lai City.

Xianghe District.

At twelve o'clock at noon, Zhou Mian walked into the streets of Xianghe Community together with the bustling crowd of people coming off work.

Xianghe Community is an old residential area close to the suburbs of the city. It is full of old villas that have aged. Due to the geographical location and environment, the rental price is relatively cheap, so there are still many tenants.

Walking up a few kilometers along the straight road, Zhou Mian stopped in front of a remote old villa near the lake.

This is the house left to the original owner by Grandma Wu, who adopted the original owner, and it is also the place where the original owner has lived since he was thirteen years old.

Zhou Mian walked up to the gate of the villa, looked at the traces of the age on the gate post, and stretched out her hand to push away the covered square shell. According to her understanding, this piece of old villas are all iris combination locks, not combination locks with passwords, so she plans to go back here to have a look.

Under the lock shell is the homeowner's identity verification system. The moment it is opened, the originally dark screen lights up again.

"Please don't blink." A row of small characters was displayed on the silver-white electronic screen, and then a faint blue light was emitted from the mini camera hole next to it, lightly sweeping across Zhou Mian's eyes.

"D--Verification passed? Welcome home." Two seconds later, a success notification sounded, and the metal door slowly opened.

Zhou Mian stepped into the courtyard.

In a place she couldn't notice - in the study compartment on the second floor of the villa, a sleeping intelligent system restarted the moment the door was opened, and a small fluorescent blue screen lit up immediately.

Because there was no one to take care of it for more than two months, weeds grew in the courtyard, and even the cracks between the stone slabs were covered with grass.

Walk along the stone road to the main entrance. The main door needs a key or a password to unlock it. Without the key and the password, Zhou Mian gave up on going through the main entrance and walked around the entire villa. Just as she was about to break the window, she found an unlocked skylight on the roof, and went directly through the window to enter.

Jumped from the skylight, it was the top floor of the utility room, only some abandoned tools.

Going down the stairs, Zhou Mian started to check from the east room.

Storage room, study room, bedroom, tea room, balcony.

Zhou Mian went in one by one to look around, and finally stopped in the bedroom where the original body lived.

The original bedroom style is simple black and white, and there are not many decorations, only a wardrobe, a desk and a simple bookshelf.

Zhou Mian walked to the desk, and immediately saw the photo frame standing in the corner of the desk.

In the photo, there is a couple with happy smiles, and a little girl who is embraced by the couple? In the middle, you can tell that she is loved by the couple.

It was a family photo of Yuan Bo when he was a child, and the photo frame was wiped clean, and the edges and corners of the frame were polished to incomparable smoothness because he was often picked up.

Be careful, Zhou Mian? Look around and put it back gently.

There are not many books on the bookshelf? They seem to be miscellaneous books, and some of them have pure gray covers without names. Zhou Mian took out a gray cover book with obvious wear and tear, and flipped through it lightly.