Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Xu Qigou's facial muscles twitched, and the corners of his mouth curled into a stiff smile, with an ugly and weird expression.

    He never expected that it was Lu Zhuo, whom he had always looked down upon, who saved him. The surging jealousy and embarrassment were intertwined with the gratitude for the rest of his life. For a moment, Xu Qigou felt mixed feelings in his chest, and he didn't know what expression and attitude he should face Lu Zhuo. cut.

    "Don't you want to add contact information? Let's add it." Lu Zhuo held back the laughter he wanted to say, tilted his head, blinked his thick eyelashes, and his small face was full of innocence.

    Xu Qiguo looked embarrassed, tangled for two seconds, and said in a dry voice: "We have friends, but...you seem to have blocked me." "

    Ah?" In the friend list of Guangnao, pull it down to the blacklist at the bottom.

    Sure enough, there was a "Xu Qigou" lying on the black list.

    Lu Zhuo frowned, and after a second, he suddenly remembered something: "Oh, I remembered."

    A long time ago, Lu Qingya asked them to become friends for the reason of learning from each other.

    Later, they became classmates in the military academy, and then Xu Qigou paid more attention to him than his own mother. No matter the big or small exams, Xu Qigou would chat with him every time he took the exam. He was so annoying that he simply blocked the person.

    Lu Zhuo released Xu Qiguo from the blacklist, and muttered in distaste, "Who bothered you? Whether my grades are good or not is none of your business." "Okay, don't forget to transfer the money, how much depends on your

    sincerity .” After speaking, Lu Zhuo turned around and wanted to go back to the mecha.

    "Hey——" Xu Qigou subconsciously took a step forward, hesitated, and thanked in an awkward tone, "Well... this time, thank you."

    Lu Zhuo waved his hand casually, ready to climb the mecha.

    "Lu Zhuo! You are actually best at manipulating mechas, right?" Behind him, Xu Qigou didn't know what to think, and suddenly yelled loudly, his face flushed.

    "No matter why you hide your strength in school, I will definitely leave you behind again!" After shouting angrily unwillingly, Xu Qigou turned around and left without looking back with his guards.

    Lu Zhuo was dumbfounded by Xu Qigou's yelling, and turned his head to look at the back of Xu Qigou leaving angrily, feeling inexplicably as if something had been ignored by him. Shaking his head to shake off the strange feeling, Lu Zhuo happily boarded the mecha.

    "The security base has issued a notice to suspend land reclamation. Go back and get your things first, and then go to the sideline and wait for someone from the security base to pick us up." Zhou Mian said while activating the mecha.

    "Oh." Lu Zhuo nodded with a smile.

    The feeling of a fox pretending to be a tiger is very good. Lu Zhuo shook the invisible big furry tail behind him, his peach eyes were curved, the corners of his mouth were raised high, and he smiled like a little fox, obviously still secretly amused by the fact that he had earned enough face in front of Xu Qigou just now.

    Glancing at Lu Zhuo who was smiling from the corner of the eye, Zhou Mian closed his eyes, the faint smile in his eyes was fleeting, and in the next second, he had returned to his expressionless indifference.