Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Zhou Mian felt quite complicated when she suddenly learned that she needed to experience college life again.

The only thing that counts as good news is that her major is not the combat department and command department with heavy training tasks, but the logistics department that mainly studies military supply support.

Zhou Mian found the official website introduction of the Third Federal Military Academy from Xingwang, and was going to find out.

Previously, helping Lu Zhuo to fight on behalf of him only entered the virtual training ground of the Third Federation Army. Apart from being able to estimate the strength and level of the students of the Third Federation Military Academy through nearly a hundred training games, he did not get much useful information.

As soon as she clicked on the official website, a big red headline fluttering caught her attention first.

It is a slogan to welcome freshmen, and below it is a small print reminding freshmen to report to school on time.

Seeing the word report, Zhou Mian bewilderedly remembered something that the freshman had to report. It is estimated that the original owner did not have time to report.

Thinking about it, Zhou Mian clicked on the link to check the report time and precautions.

The report started on August 1, that is, just started a few days ago. The end time is August 31st, and the next special flight of Desolate Star back to the main star will be four days later, so there is no time to rush back to the main star.

As for the admission certificate that I don't know where to go, I can wait until I return to the main star to make up for it.

-

Lu Zhuo had a beautiful dream holding several small boxes containing the badges of the land reclamation apprentices and land reclamation masters that he received from the land reclamation hall. Being woken up by Zhou Mian early in the morning to practice mecha operation, he still had some unfinished business, and wanted to continue sleeping with his head covered, but under the urging of the Great Demon King, he had to obediently get out of bed.

"After breakfast, go to the virtual world arena to test the learning results. After three days, we will take the nearest flight back to the main star."

"Yeah." Lu Zhuo nodded obediently as he ate his breakfast with puffy cheeks. Opened Xingbo, which I haven't logged in for a long time, and wanted to browse the comment area.

As soon as he clicked into his Xingbo homepage, Lu Zhuo was stunned.

The number of retweets and comments on the latest Xingbo is 9.99 million+, as if buying the data generated by a huge amount of trolls, it is too fake.

Lu Zhuo opened the comment section with a dazed expression.

[Strawberry-flavored nutrient solution]: Don't leave it here, you idiot fans? You closed your eyes and washed it blindly. The blogger himself was so guilty that he didn't dare to show his head. You are tearing up the world here, and the one-horned deer may hide and see. What a joke!

[The nutrient solution has expired]: Hee hee, the master has already agreed, why are you so stubborn?

[I'm a passer-by]: emmm, comics are fictitious, I don't quite understand why you are so serious.

The hostile quarrels came into view one after another, and Lu Zhuo Qingjun's brows could not help but wrinkle into a crease.

Frowning and slowly sorting out the cause of the matter, Lu Zhuo suddenly became angry.