Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Next day?

The two of them got up at six o'clock to do morning exercises together, and after finishing eating from the cafeteria, it was just time to meet up.

The teams of the logistics department and the combat department happened to be adjacent to each other, and Lu Zhuo stood next to Zhou Mian's team.

"Oh, I was so excited last night? I couldn't sleep? I got up late today. I didn't find it? I couldn't find a flying machine, so I had to run here." Panting, Qi Lingjiao ran into the room quickly. The team, standing in the right row of Zhou Mian, crossed his waist and panted.

"Big? God!" Breathing calmly, Qi Lingjiao turned her head to look at Zhou Mian, clapped her palms together, bowed her head and bowed, and then raised her head with burning eyes, "Please take me another flight!"

After the last simulation game of the military training, she went to the sniper from the first grade to have a "heart-to-heart talk", but the kid came up and asked her who killed him?

She chatted with the little ghost for a while, and learned that the little ghost was killed. She thought about it secretly, combined with the rescue situation at the time, and based on the time of Zhou Mian's departure and return, it seems that the answer is not difficult to guess—someone killed the enemy sniper for rescue?!

So, Zhou Mian successfully left an image of a mysterious and low-key boss in her heart.

Zhou Mian turned her head, glanced at Qi Lingjiao, and was silent about Qi Lingjiao's actions.

Lu Zhuo's combat team was not far away, and he had been secretly watching Zhou Mian and Qi Lingjiao as soon as they arrived, he immediately forgot about his hidden tricks and turned his head to look over.

Without him, what does Qi Lingjiao look like? Petite and cute, with a sweet voice, how does she look like an Omega. He hasn't seen which Omega that Zhou Mian is familiar with, but now suddenly there is an Omega that seems to be familiar, so he can't help paying attention and nervousness.

"What's the matter?" Noticing that Lu Zhuo suddenly turned to look at her, Zhou Mian turned to look at Lu Zhuo, and opened his mouth to ask.

Lu Zhuo quickly shook his head, obediently stood up straight and turned around.

Qi Lingjiao:? ? ?

Qi Lingjiao: Does the differential treatment have to be so obvious? !

Qi Lingjiao secretly complained, stood for a while, then suddenly moved her nose, turned her head and asked Zhou Mian, "Do you smell a little fruity aroma?"

"It's light and sweet, it smells delicious!" Qi Lingjiao sniffed the air and couldn't help smacking her lips.

Zhou Mian glanced at Qi Lingjiao expressionlessly, narrowing her narrow black eyes slightly.

Although the pineapple doll's fragrance is weak, it lasts for a long time. It's just? I put it next to my pillow all night, and when I woke up this morning, my body was covered with the vaguely scented pineapple fruit.

But it smelled good, so she didn't care much.

Qi Lingjiao suddenly sensed a hint of danger, and quickly fell silent. When he looked away, he noticed that the little boy in the next team who had just talked to Zhou Mian suddenly buried his head, his ears were slightly red. Qi Lingjiao rolled her eyes, feeling that she had grasped the truth.

Could it be? Big? The thief accidentally got the smell on his body after eating Omega, right? Damn, she dared to say that the Omega of the big? Afraid? Don't die!