Chapter 50

Chapter 50

Back in the dormitory, Lu Zhuo changed into a set of loose casual clothes that are easy to move after rinsing. expect.

"Buzzing—" the light brain vibrated, and a message reminder popped up in the lower right corner of the screen. Before he could see the note clearly, he opened it quickly.

[Lu Qingya]: I heard that closed training is over today, so I should go back to school now, right?

Seeing clearly that the person who sent the message was Lu Qingya, the smile on Lu Zhuo's face slowly faded, and he glanced at the short sentence that seemed to be a question on the screen, his brows were slightly frowned, and hesitation appeared in his peach blossom eyes.

Lu Qingya took time out of her busy schedule to take the initiative to send him a message... I always feel like nothing? Good thing.

Without waiting for Lu Zhuo to reply, Lu Qingya stated the purpose directly.

[Lu Qingya]: Go back to the old house at noon? Have a meal, if possible, bring Zhoumian together?

Seeing the second message sent by Lu Qingya, Lu Zhuo was stunned.

Bring Zhou Mian together? Or go back to the old house?

Lu Zhuo Taohua's eyes showed vigilance and suspicion, and he didn't have the slightest joy that his girlfriend would be accepted and recognized by his family.

Although Lu Qingya is not a person with family background, she won't easily approve of a person she hasn't met before. She was only in a relationship before, and it's already very enlightened that Lu Qingya didn't object.

Now he suddenly took the initiative to ask him to take Zhou Mian back to the old house... What? Even thinking about it, it feels impossible to accept Zhou Mian, this is really not like Lu Qingya's style.

Lu Zhuo was on the other side of the screen, with a crease between his brows, and tentatively issued the first reply.

[Lu Zhuo]: Why? Bring Zhoumian?

[Lu Qingya]: Isn't it your girlfriend? Look at your relationship? Not bad, so bring it back to have a meal, chat and get in touch to see how you are, and see if it is reliable.

[Lu Qingya]: Don't worry, just have a meal and chat? Get to know each other someday.

Probably guessed? Lu Zhuo was suspecting that she had ulterior motives, so Lu Qingya deliberately explained one more sentence.

Seeing Lu Qingya's sincere explanation, Lu Zhuo was dubious, but he couldn't think of anything other than the family's reason for wanting to see Zhou Mian.

[Lu Qingya]: Xiao Chen is going to pick you up, it should be here soon, so get ready.

After sending the last message, the chat box fell silent, and Lu Qingya left.

His brother Lu Chen came to pick him up in person? Lu Zhuo curled his lips, and a new suspicion appeared in his heart. Why did Lu Chen come across the city to pick him up after a meal? Is it because he is afraid that if they don't go, he still wants to delay?

The more I think about it, the more suspicious it becomes!

Lu Zhuo frowned, and sent Zhou Mian a message saying that Lu Qingya wanted the two of them to go home for dinner together.

Zhou Mian was slightly surprised for a moment. So? She's going to meet her parents soon, and she's not ready yet. However, Lu Qingya sent out invitations, and Zhou Mian didn't hesitate, and replied "yes", before turning around and looking for clothes again.